Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Article on the smh website clippette

Which former NSW and Aus forward could be forced out his current club due to salary cap mismanagement

The popular veteran is contracted for 2016,but could be forced to finish his career in England because of his team's dire salary cap situation

Its a stretch but could be Keith Galloway. Popular veteran forward, played for NSW and Aus, is contracted for 2016.

Taylor said last week that the tigpies are in a really bad salary cap position and that players are likely to be let go to fix it.

Fits the brief.

Last edited:
Meat pie. Usually one of the four and twenty ones in a packet you get at the footy. My understanding of the nickname and I maybe wrong is that they are bulk made with large volumes of less than A grade meat at factories and probably a rat or two has died on the way and made its way into the mixture.

They taste great though especially on the hill at brookie with the sun shining watching snake score a few four pointers.
Foran-20 is going to the Rat coffin next year. ;)

I thought he just signed a new deal?
Yeah he did until the end of 2016; but since the story is about a salary cap bungle, I think it might be him - the Dragons are in trouble cap wise and he fits the profile.

Then again, I have no sauce, so I could be pulling this from the proverbial ass.

Its a stretch but could be Keith Galloway. Popular veteran forward, played for NSW and Aus, is contracted for 2016.

Taylor said last week that the tigpies are in a really bad salary cap position and that players are likely to be let go to fix it.

Fits the brief.

Not a stretch at all, todays paper (SMH or Tele......can't remember) states Galloway is being shopped around to ease cap pressure

Not a stretch at all, todays paper (SMH or Tele......can't remember) states Galloway is being shopped around to ease cap pressure
It's a bit cheap

When they say blue and kangaroo i think of the best of the best, not a plodder who got a run because of reasons

I think consistently picked not once offs

I don't see Pearce as a kangaroo even though he had a few games, i think Thurston or Cronk for his position

Funny Sandow stuff happening. He's likely headed to super league, never to play for parra again as all of the slime hate him. The Dalai has agreed to keep his followers happy by saving them from Sandow and giving him the handshake out of there.
Lol. A parra laugh always lightens the mood.

The Eels suffered another deep cut on Monday when Anthony Watmough and Danny Wicks were ruled out for the season.

Watmough has played on a busted knee for most of the winter. Forget running repairs, it was gone long ago but he realised coach Arthur brought him to Parramatta for reasons beyond just his production on the field and so every week he pulled the badge down over his chest, went out and performed on misfiring cylinders.

Finally the knee gave out. Watmough will go in for scans on Tuesday and hopes he will be operated on by the end of the week.

Wicks can see him a knee and raise him a shoulder. For months Wicks has carried a tear in his shoulder that got worse every time he played until, towards the end, he couldn’t lift his arm above his shoulder.

story-fnp0lyn3-1227449722576

It went completely on Friday and so Wicks goes in for his operation.

The Eels suffered another deep cut on Monday when Anthony Watmough and Danny Wicks were ruled out for the season.

Watmough has played on a busted knee for most of the winter. Forget running repairs, it was gone long ago but he realised coach Arthur brought him to Parramatta for reasons beyond just his production on the field and so every week he pulled the badge down over his chest, went out and performed on misfiring cylinders.

Finally the knee gave out. Watmough will go in for scans on Tuesday and hopes he will be operated on by the end of the week.

Wicks can see him a knee and raise him a shoulder. For months Wicks has carried a tear in his shoulder that got worse every time he played until, towards the end, he couldn’t lift his arm above his shoulder.

story-fnp0lyn3-1227449722576

It went completely on Friday and so Wicks goes in for his operation.
Choc to be parra' media man for the rest of the season.
Jobs:
1. Praising Dalai
2. Bagging Manly
3. Raising Dalai....:p

Gee we dodged a bullet in Choc and Gift.

Imagine we had another $1M on the sideline for half a season plus on top of our already huge injury toll.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8