Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He said on weedler that he has a tear in his meniscus and also the knee ligament is loose so they will try and repair that as well and if they can't they will replace with a donor one so he will be ready to go next year.

He also needs a shoulder operation as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires during the off season.

He said on weedler that he has a tear in his meniscus and also the knee ligament is loose so they will try and repair that as well and if they can't they will replace with a donor one so he will be ready to go next year.

He also needs a shoulder operation as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires during the off season.
This is the biggest bull**** part of him going to Parra - them offering him a deal that he was never going to fulfill (i.e. 4 years) on the basis that he retires after one or two then they claim an exemption under the cap and pay him out. Only thing is that the NRL are now wise to it so if he does retire and they do try to claim the exemption it will get denied because of all the other cap crap Parra have been pulling of late.

If he gives it away and is still costing 600K a year towards their cap for three more years - that's probably a new high in Parra lols...

This is the biggest bull**** part of him going to Parra - them offering him a deal that he was never going to fulfill (i.e. 4 years) on the basis that he retires after one or two then they claim an exemption under the cap and pay him out. Only thing is that the NRL are now wise to it so if he does retire and they do try to claim the exemption it will get denied because of all the other cap crap Parra have been pulling of late.

If he gives it away and is still costing 600K a year towards their cap for three more years - that's probably a new high in Parra lols...

This is how the Dragons cheated the Salary Cap with Gasnier.

Should never been allowed.

I dont think he has long to go in our great game. A donor medial ligament and a torn meniscus plus his shoulder injuries. He will lose even more pace and agility and will even be more injury prone next year.

Maybe the eels will play him for 20 mins each match so he can do some rev ups in the dressing.

I dont think he has long to go in our great game. A donor medial ligament and a torn meniscus plus his shoulder injuries. He will lose even more pace and agility and will even be more injury prone next year.

Maybe the eels will play him for 20 mins each match so he can do some rev ups in the dressing.
one from way left field,does anyone think bozo is planning a Civoniceva style home coming for Bochoc or GStewart?

one from way left field,does anyone think bozo is planning a Civoniceva style home coming for Bochoc or GStewart?
No, but with Matty flicked, I am waiting for Scott Fulton to make a comeback :mad:

Hops maybe back in the fold as Bozo is keen to get the Manly Juniors headcount up. He may work out , can't be worse than that lazy Lussick :cool:

Hops maybe back in the fold as Bozo is keen to get the Manly Juniors headcount up. He may work out , can't be worse than that lazy Lussick :cool:[/QUOTE]

was at a rep game tonight in liverpool with john there and one of his sons playing fullback for 14s/15s. either that or there was one in both grades; wouldnt suprise me. Could build a team of hoppas

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8