Watmough never again in a Manly jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MPC75 said:
panash said:
MPC75 said:
Can't beleive everyone is going around in circles with this. All this hysteria about Watmough at present is media speculation. Stop crucifying the guy until we know the facts. The facts right now is that he is playing for us and deserves our support, particularly whilst we are playing semi final football.

Here's a FACT !!!!

He is not happy at Manly - coach , players , club & contracts..

Happy worker is a productive worker , He at the moment is not happy..

Hence is stupid channel 9 interviews with that tosser on more than one occasion ...

Why do you think Manly granted him the green light to look for a new contract as of 2016 ???

They are over the childish game.

You dont have to read or search for facts or answers -

Just look at that performance on friday night ( blah blah injuries ).

NO HEART , NO PASSION , NO PRIDE !!! - FACT !!!! I WATCHED IT ALL 80 MINS WITH PAIN IN MY HEART

How do you know for a fact he is not happy at Manly? Choc's wife seems to think that he doesn't want to leave Manly, she has said so herself. He is playing busted at the moment. That is a fact. Your comments are based on speculation.

Ok. Fair enough I won't comment any further.

But ive been watching this game for a long time , I have this gut feeling about the issue.

Unfortunately it seems I'm not the only one.

So what happened to the NRL in semi finals time releasing the match review charge sheet within 24 hours of the game being played?

I guess Toddy can't be too bothered about fixing up goal kickers coming to the field to take conversions, so getting the MRC working on Saturday must be a bridge too far.

Very interesting read http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-lunatics-are-running-the-asylum-manly-greats-slam-player-power-gripping-sea-eagles-20140914-10grvy.html?rand=1410687465797

Mavin said:
Very interesting read http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-lunatics-are-running-the-asylum-manly-greats-slam-player-power-gripping-sea-eagles-20140914-10grvy.html?rand=1410687465797

Krillich didn't miss Des... Lol. Couldn't agree more with what he said about how he left the club in a mess.
Poor Tooves has had to put up with a lot of **** since taking over.

The politically correct fools that run teams today dont hold a candle to the likes of Arko.

the mauler said:
Mavin said:

Krillich didn't miss Des... Lol. Couldn't agree more with what he said about how he left the club in a mess.
Poor Tooves has had to put up with a lot of ... since taking over.

Yep he nailed it all Des cares about is himself lol

"So I think most of the blame lies with Des Hasler and he'd be laughing. That's the sort of bloke he is. He doesn't care about anything but Des Hasler"
Thank god Krillich has the balls to call it how it is.
Don't really care about these pricks that want to throw a tantrum. Bye choc, hope you look at that tattoo on your bicep every day and it reminds you of the great club you were once a part of.

The club is bigger than individuals and that's what they've forgotten."

Never a truer word has been spoken by Max. They are only temporary custodians of the culture and jersey.

I hope that Perry speaks to Arko for guidance and that Arko agrees to kick the disenters from the club.

I have loved this team the enjoyment they have given me is irreplaceable. The part I don't like about this team is they seem to forget about the history of this club we were successful before they joined us and we will be successful when they leave. (doesn't mean I don't respect what they have achieved) They are a part of our history they are not our history.

Mavin said:

thats big !!

statements straight to the point...

and people still think choc is perfect...

too many " comments " over the past months clearly indicate deep issues...

just a big shame that the worst victims in all this are us FANS , that we support our team through thick & thin all year waiting for the business end of the season and we have to deal with this instead.

As @ManlyBacker would say " Trolls "

Hope some way we find a way to win this week.

panash said:
Mavin said:

thats big !!

just a big shame that the worst victims in all this are us FANS , that we support our team through thick & thin all year waiting for the business end of the season and we have to deal with this instead.

G'day all,Not just us fans Panash what about the spit in the eye to the other blokes in the team who are busting their nuts and have to put up with this ****e,it must be galling for them too as i'm sure all they want to do is play and win, especially finals footy.
cheers mike

mike walker said:
panash said:
Mavin said:

thats big !!

G'day all,Not just us fans Panash what about the spit in the eye to the other blokes in the team who are busting their nuts and have to put up with this ****e,it must be galling for them too as i'm sure all they want to do is play and win, especially finals footy.
cheers mike

true

Very good article. Great to hear the thoughts from Arko and Max coming out swinging and confirming what we all know, De$ set this situation up and walked away laughing towards a higher pay packet, leaving Tooves to clean up the mess.
I hope these former greats who are really the ones who helped build the Manly culture can get up these players who are reportedly riding their own egos, claiming they are reason for Manly's success culture.

The Bomb Thrower didn't miss :p

This article articulates everything that we Fans feel. :cool:

"They've lost complete focus of what their job is, which is to play football and not to administer the club. Certain players are thinking they are above the club and, to be honest, if they're thinking that way they should just leave. Certain players, not all of them, have forgotten that there is no 'i' in 'team'. It's only one or two, but one bad apple in a basket ... that's all you need.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-lunatics-are-running-the-asylum-manly-greats-slam-player-power-gripping-sea-eagles-20140914-10grvy.html#ixzz3DKcWFWFU

i-found-the-i-in-team-t-shirt-1344970569.jpg

I heard the bloke on the gate had a fight with the ball boy, poor kid forgot his pass, they wouldnt let him in so he called the gatekeepr an old c#$%, and it was on for young and old.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8