Watmough never again in a Manly jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Brookie Brawler said:
OUR spies at Manly's presentation night tell of a heated row between star player Anthony Watmough and club general manager Dave Perry. 

Brookie Brawler said:
Watmough accused a stunned Perry of leaking sensitive information to the media.  

Clearly the "spies" are fighting the good fight, trying to avoid sensitive information to the media...

HappilyManly said:
Seward stressed that re-signing skipper Jarryd Hayne, who is off contract at the end of next season, was "priority number one, two and three for our football club". "Maybe even four and five," he said.

LOL.

No wonder those blockheads over at parra are useless at managing their roster & balancing their salary cap

I wonder if watmong has had a heated argument with his mate Peters about leaking sensitive information to the media? If he did he would spend every day having a go at him

MadMarcus said:
Clearly the "spies" are fighting the good fight, trying to avoid sensitive information to the media...

Reminds me of my favourite 70's MAD Comic - Spy v Spy :p

spy.jpeg

And right on cue, there was Weidler in Watmough's house interviewing him again tonight.
Very surprised Weidler hadn't ironed Choc's shirt for him. Such an oversight. He'd done his hair all pretty like.

Choc just had another Weidler interview on Nein.

Disappointed for going in and getting the tackle wrong on GI.
He doesn't want to go and watch the game as he will chew his nails off.
Manly are aware of the Ennis tactics and Choc is disappointed that he won't be out there returning serve :p

Choc said that this is not how he wants to go out :s Parra was not mentioned.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
And right on cue, there was Weidler in Watmough's house interviewing him again tonight.
Very surprised Weidler hadn't ironed Choc's shirt for him. Such an oversight. He'd done his hair all pretty like.

Fair enough, that is a must do interview for 9. No one could possibly interested in the other 68 players who will actual take the field in this weekend's finals.

Also nothing else important happened in league today, it's not as if the nrl blocked Flanagan or Wests sacked their coach or anything.

If I'm running the news room it's straight to choc's place every time. So what if he's not even playing this week?

I try to give all the 'disgruntled' the benefit of the doubt and am aware that the media love stirring things up. I want to be a loyal supporter to our players and not say anything negative about anyone who currently wears the maroon and white. We don't know what's true and what's not.
We do know that when Des left Choc came out and spoke words of solidarity. That meant a lot to fans.
It would help a lot if he came out and just said something along the lines of honouring his contract or just tell us some kind of truth.
I can't wait til Manly sorts this out so the fans can move on.

niccipops said:
I try to give all the 'disgruntled' the benefit of the doubt and am aware that the media love stirring things up. I want to be a loyal supporter to our players and not say anything negative about anyone who currently wears the maroon and white. We don't know what's true and what's not.
We do know that when Des left Choc came out and spoke words of solidarity. That meant a lot to fans.
It would help a lot if he came out and just said something along the lines of honouring his contract or just tell us some kind of truth.
I can't wait til Manly sorts this out so the fans can move on.

Agree with all the above but why oh why oh why is he constantly feeding that Grub and excuse for a journo Wiedler!!!!

That's about right @globaleagle

The same story just gets printed again, and again, and again.

The sacking of Mick Potter today took "some" heat off Manly, but only some!

edit: Plus the choc to parra article is prob written by a parra fan 'journo' desperately trying to take focus off the board's intimidation and bullying accusations.

See how fast everyone has forgotten about that??

globaleagle said:
edit: Plus the choc to parra article is prob written by a parra fan 'journo' desperately trying to take focus off the board's intimidation and bullying accusations.

You mean to say that other clubs have troubles to???

Really??

That can't be right can it, troubles only occur at one club

globaleagle said:

Unsubstantiated rumours about the Parra board. Would be irresponsible to print it. Responsible journalism and all. So good to see. ( Insert sarcastic face here)

Lol @globaleagle nice chart. I try to remain sensible regarding the media. The Choc stuff is starting to do my head in. Need to reboot my brain with positivity and remember that football is supposed to be fun.

M3Jr0NK.jpg

Dancing bears are fun.:)

tookey said:
I wonder if watmong has had a heated argument with his mate Peters about leaking sensitive information to the media? If he did he would spend every day having a go at him

If he did it wouldn't be printed by that myth at sportal who is so far in peters pocket it's not funny

Budgewoi Eagle said:

Once your go to man is Weidler,does that mean its all over ? you've lost the plot ? and its time to join all the other loose cannons over the last couple of years that he backs. (think Mundine, Ferguson, Matua, Mason etc) Perhaps like Mundine airing his thoughts on 9/11, it might be time for Weidler to ask Choc about his thoughts on Islam State. Would make about as much sense as all the dribble of late.
Choc has been a personal favourite since the get go, and as long as you didn't expect too much from him off the field you were always rewarded with what he did on it. Unfortunately, its all gone a bit too far this time and if there are overs for him out there it might be time to leave the building.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8