Watmough - Gifty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It has taken a while but I am used to them playing in new colours now. I see their play and on one hand remember the happier days when we were a cohesive and united force and then the more recent times when the source of the divisions we see now were as a result that the bond was smashed by our management. I just hope we can see a new team and bond emerge from the train wreck that we are seeing before us now.

I think it shows what management was trying to achieve.

They new this was going to happen so were trying to spread it out over 3 or 4 years. What they didn't know was the MWZE clan was going to chuck a hissy fit like a bunch of 16 year old girls.

In hindsight had we changed to 1 owner a year earlier we would have kept Gift, Choc and Foran and lost DCE. Had we swapped to 1 owner a year later we would have kept DCE and lost the other 3.

Even though it's disappointing to see both these guys in rival colors, neither are going particularly well.

Watmough looks as bad as I've ever seen him. We got used to the dumb things he did, especially in recent years but he always had that tough edge. Now he just looks to be cruising thru the game to collect his paycheck.

Gifty is lighter now and moving better but missed a crucial tackle on Morgan that led to a try against the Cows. You get the feeling with both of them that another injury, and long stint on the sidelines could be just around the corner.

Maybe for Gift and Choc the Manly curse is happening.

The only one I remember leaving Manly and making a good fist of it was Roosters prop Waerea-Hargraves. Even Fatty when he was with Easts for a year didn't seem to do too much to impress IMHO.

This is something DCE and Foran need to worry about too. You leave Manly and you slide to the depths or mediocrity.

Whare is going okay. Lets face fact in the salary cap era (and now players are no longer taking "unders" to stay) this start to happen a bit more

Maybe for Gift and Choc the Manly curse is happening.

The only one I remember leaving Manly and making a good fist of it was Roosters prop Waerea-Hargraves. Even Fatty when he was with Easts for a year didn't seem to do too much to impress IMHO.

This is something DCE and Foran need to worry about too. You leave Manly and you slide to the depths or mediocrity.

Gower at the eels has definitely improved over the Manly days. Just throwing it in.

Whatamouth is certainly showing why signing a 31 year old for 4 years is a bad idea.

I used to feel sorry for him, appreciating he is an intellectual minnow, but now I just laugh when i see him crab away and drop balls.

Doesntmatta is the perfect place for him. They never have and never will.

NRL Highs, Lows and Big Blows
origin:video_integrator.Q2eHRxdDrNq8FVukCbX9Ka6qpSyobgP5

SOUTH Sydney forward Glenn Stewart could be set for a 10-12 week stint on the sidelines because of a thumb injury. Stewart underwent scans on Monday, the day after the Rabbitohs’ NRL loss to Canberra in Cairns, which confirmed that the injury will require surgery.

“Unfortuntaley he’s got a busted thumb and he can’t continue to play with that” said Rabbitohs physiotherapist Eddie Farah.

“He’s got to get surgery on it this week and he’s going to be on the sidelines for 10-12 weeks, so he’ll be sorely missed

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8