Game Day: Warriors v Manly [Round 21, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Disappointed to lose tonight for sure. But to look at our last month of footy we have done fuking very very well- parra- win, storm - win, Knights-win, warriors-lose. I’d take that everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

As I said at least api tried to rectify the issue but Jake did not.

Exactly how did he try to rectify it? He threw the ball to a player that was in front of him. Instinct be damned, he's experienced enough to know not to do that. Yes Jake overran him so he played his part, but in that situation an experienced dummy half should not be throwing forward passes that are that obvious unless they are sCam Smith and know they will get away with it.

That last set was bad from the kickoff - then a sloppy type play ball with Kapow, Api forward pass....I cant blame Jake who had overshot the runway, as a Manly player again slowed in the ruck....if a dummy half passed to a support who was in front there would be 2-3 forward passes every set pulled back unless your name is Cam Smith

Exactly how did he try to rectify it? He threw the ball to a player that was in front of him. Instinct be damned, he's experienced enough to know not to do that. Yes Jake overran him so he played his part, but in that situation an experienced dummy half should not be throwing forward passes that are that obvious unless they are sCam Smith and know they will get away with it.
Ok you win holden

C'mon mate.
They are all under fatigue.

Foward passes are the flavour of the month for the refs.

Tonight was ripe for an ambush, Manly love to play fast and in dry conditions we are strong. Tonight it was wet under foot and it was all about percentage play and using attacking kicks, The Warriors did that so much better for 65 minutes and Manly became more and more impatient and when they finally did work towards building pressure they got a professional foul out of the Warriors and like good teams do they took advantage. The NRL is a no easy game league, this is not the first time a team has been ambushed like this. The Warriors to their credit played as well as I have ever seen them and they played the perfect aggressive spoiling game that Manly normally play. I am sure that Des will be drumming into them the need to be ready each week. Expensive night though with injuries to Parker so bloody unlucky, Sirro it seems too and I think that Marty is struggling with his knee and DCE with his ankle. We need our whole squad now as we have a difficult month ahead!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12