Walker wants back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Both Sunday papers have Andrew Walker seeking a downgrade in his drugs sentence so he can play next year.

Seems as though he wants to play in the UK.

The last time there was a round of stories on him he was cranky with Manly as the rehabilitation he'd been promised supposedly hadn't come through. I presume that's been rectified seeing as he says nothing about it this time and seems to have his head back together.

he would made a huge difference to our attack this year!!! It hurts to think what might have been had he been around.

he would have been nice today, from what ive heard from numerous sources monas was rushed upon, knowing we had no other options

He is seeking to play in England or Union. Walks is a sad story of how some one can fall. To say that Manly let him down is just crazy. It comes down to personal responsibility. He should have stayed clean for himself and his family and those who put their faith in him. That doesn't mean he doesn't need help but my understanding is we gave him a lifeline when noone else would. To down grade the penalty is wrong as it lets others know that you can appeal later. The issue of recreational drugs in sport is another question but the bottom line is it is illegal, dangerous and part of the rules of playing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4