WALKER to play fullback ... by Buzz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I liked Harper in the Trials, one of the few encouraging performances.

This reeks of the usual Des-ception, and if he is manipulating that vapid, drooling, talentless alcho Rothfield to plant uncertainty on his behalf, then power to him. 'Buzz' is a complete flog, may as well make him remotely useful for something.
Let's forget who wins the mind game; the only important win is on the scoreboard.

Just watched 10 news sport with video of Tom lifting weights in the gym & putting lots of pressure on his hammies!!!!! Didn’t look ‘ham’pered at all?? Report mentioned Croker & Cust expected to miss Saturday’s match against the Rooster & possibly Walkz to fullback. Wouldn’t surprise if Tom was named to start!!!!!!!! Gonna be interesting tomorrow......
I think that gym footage my be old, feel like I've seen it before?

Just watched 10 news sport with video of Tom lifting weights in the gym & putting lots of pressure on his hammies!!!!! Didn’t look ‘ham’pered at all?? Report mentioned Croker & Cust expected to miss Saturday’s match against the Rooster & possibly Walkz to fullback. Wouldn’t surprise if Tom was named to start!!!!!!!! Gonna be interesting tomorrow......
If Cust and TNL r out will he bring Hirt? in? Or foz with the Schu to 6?

Lots of intrigue as to what our team will be. Honestly have no idea who the fullback will be..

What I do know is that I cannot wait for the season to start! And I’m once again pumped to cheer for this great club from the sidelines, come on you good things.

Are we up against it? Definitely.
Is Des under pressure? Definitely.
Do I hate the the Rooster scum? Fuk yes!

If we get a committed passionate performance and still lose I’ll be happy, get a win and I’ll be over the moon.
Bring on season 2021
And go Manly!!

Dessie needs to get over the smoke and mirrors stuff. Nothing screams dinosaur more in the digital age.
Until he returns in 2019 and we are literally 1 win away from a GF if not screwed by ref.. Sure last year was crap but why wouldn't you keep the opposition guessing if you're down on your superstars. Success today is about defence and the work that goes on in planning is intense. If opposition players have to plan to defend 2 or 3 possible players all the better.

Telling buzz that walker will play fb, be named elsewhere and switched within an hour is a decoy for a rookie. If its going to be a surprise switch why would you tell a reporter ffs

Taking the heat off harper i would suspect or someone else new to the role. Harper did some good stuff but it looked like he struggled a bit positionally and with the pace.

We really need snake doing an alfie langer helping out at the back

Telling buzz that walker will play fb, be named elsewhere and switched within an hour is a decoy for a rookie. If its going to be a surprise switch why would you tell a reporter ffs

Taking the heat off harper i would suspect or someone else new to the role. Harper did some good stuff but it looked like he struggled a bit positionally and with the pace.

We really need snake doing an alfie langer helping out at the back

It’s a typical Des deflection , making the opposition think and plan for Walker ( may even name him in the 1) but still think it’s highly unlikely to happen.

Not worried about his tackling more his ability under the high ball, reading the play to position himself to field downfield kicks or clear grubbers and of course his marshalling of the line
The Roosters will be focused on their kicking game and kick chase. They would be crazy not to bomb, grubber and jab kick every time they get in our 20. Whoever the fullback is will be peppered.

The other big issue is fitness. Fullback covers far more metres than a centre or winger. They will be blowing hard early. That's when people get sloppy in both defence and attack. Whoever it is will need plenty of support coming out of our own end.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6