WALKER to play fullback ... by Buzz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned in another thread ...

1615159767705.png

That should cause some controversy ...

I actually like the move if it’s true. Dylan has the speed and ball skills to provide some attacking spark and is probably more confident in himself than the other options which helps in organising the defence and defusing attacks.
He is familiar with the spine plays too which would be an advantage - that is of course if it is true and not just a drunken brain fart of Buzz's...

I called for it last year the first time turbo was out, now I'm not too sure he is the best option.
However he might provide some different - unpredictable actions.

I don't think it is daft. Walker has a lot to play for this year being off-contract for next year, and he is quality when on the park. Given the lack of options, I am definitely keeping an open mind on this possibility.

Look as most of you have said, he will be great in attack.

I do worry about him under the highball and his positioning

Well we certainly need a fullback with a bit of flair and X-factor. Having someone that does little wrong nor particularly right doesn't win matches as past history has shown.

Yes fair point too.

Elliott didn’t do much wrong , but was almost totally ineffective in attack.

So maybe what we lose in defence we make up with in attack !!

Interesting times.

Not the worst idea. If it happens it will be Parker and Suli in the centres for sure. Walker is experienced and knows enough about coordinating the defensive line from 1. More than Harper I’d suspect. We also know he’s a yappy antagoniser so would be chatting non stop. He’s arguably our next best attacker after Turbo as well so being at 1 gets him more involved. Actually the more I think about it, it’s probably the best move we could make at 1. Whether Des does it or not ......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7