Walker to 5/8 our X factor for finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting to see what des does next week. I was impressed with Walker's ball playing and straightening up to create overlaps. Happy to say I was one that disliked this thread but I do like the look of parker at centre (i hope we re sign him) and walker looked strong today. Lets see how he handles next week if des goes with the same option

I've always wanted more patience with Walker at 5/8 by allowing that skillset to flourish in a limited way in the centres(as an option play similar to J.Lyon) then move him back.

You can see Walker has potential but trying to live up to it in a weak squad that was continuously changing was too much pressure on his shoulders to perform.

Now with stronger go forward, time and space and under a top class coach Walker can slowly grow into the role either from centre or the occasional move to 5/8 like today----Dessie might stick with Walker at 5/8 as he adds sharpness in that channel when we are rolling teams backwards.

Cust is ok, cheeky but lacking the kind of pace that can hurt teams in the warmer months of Semi final time, Croker is direct but lacks class and is tough.

One game does not make a career. However he did well. DW Looked a different proposition compared to the TB version of a few years back. Des has us running hard and with purpose. Let's see if he can improve or starts crabbing sideways like last time.

One game does not make a career. However he did well. DW Looked a different proposition compared to the TB version of a few years back. Des has us running hard and with purpose. Let's see if he can improve or starts crabbing sideways like last time.
Will have his up and down days, Melb will limit his time and cramp up the outside options but if Manly get a roll on Walker has the turn of pace and power to make something happen.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8