Walker to 5/8 our X factor for finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should have given jamie lyon , walkers cash and did what ever else it took. He could still cooper cronked us through the finals.

Jamie missed one tackle in 2016 .... and hundreds of numbnuts on here were calling for him to be stoned to death ... too old ... past it .... gone ..... should retire immediately ...

Heaven help us if he had missed two tackles .....

Walker to 5/8???

Are you new to the game this year? You must be, there really is no other explanation for it because after what we saw in 2016 and 2018, to think Walker should play anywhere but centre is just.....wow.

Next to no kicking game. His running game is good, when he's going straight and not across field. And that cross field running hurts his limited passing game because he crowds his outside supports and if he's not shut down, that makes his supports easy to shut down if they ever get the ball.

Far out.....I think I'd rather Kane Elgey at 5/8 than Walker.

Last edited:
JUST LIKE THAT:

Screenshot_20190706-054038_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks Silvertails for making my dream a reality : )

Should not really be a consideration now but that is not to say that Walker has not been a reasonably effective stop gap 6 [ when injuries have necessitated it ] in some previous times at Manly , last season in particular . From recollection , Walker did quite well in an injury return narrow loss to the Roosters , in a good win over the Panthers about this time last season and played well against the Sharks in a late season narrow win as a 6 also [ i think ] . At his best , just a talented performer and more suited to a centre naturally but again personally would not doubt his ability to handle well a 6 role at Manly if the circumstances required it .

After watching Blake Green steer Warriors to a win last night, it makes me wonder why we let him go.
Apart from Walker, as discussed here, we have had Psycho Jackson, Crutiate Croker, The Disease, and LG all only to fail.
Only Cust has shown any potential and hopefully will develop into an Ian Martin style of all round quality 5/8.

After watching Blake Green steer Warriors to a win last night, it makes me wonder why we let him go.
Apart from Walker, as discussed here, we have had Psycho Jackson, Crutiate Croker, The Disease, and LG all only to fail.
Only Cust has shown any potential and hopefully will develop into an Ian Martin style of all round quality 5/8.
Cos he spat the dummy and sooked to get a release from Barrett.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6