Walker, Sironen, Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets actually do a comparison.

Brad Parker
70 games, 16 tries.

Moses Suli
70 games, 11 tries

Yet Suli is considered more of a strike weapon than Parker.
Both those figures are not considered strike weapons

They are no comparison with the strike centes are they ?

oh Bozo - I think he is our best Centre - just think he needs to be put back there and left there BUT in my view - I am very old school... when a team is winning you come back through Reggies and bide your time.
A team can be winning against bottom of the eight teams

But

In order for teams to win against the top teams it needs it top performers

That is the way I see it my feathered friend

The moral of the story ...
Loyalty should be what is best for the team and not on a single player

A team can be winning against bottom of the eight teams

But

In order for teams to win against the top teams it needs it top performers

That is the way I see it my feathered friend

The moral of the story ...
Loyalty should be what is best for the team and not on a single player
um yes.... but we can only beat what is in front of us. Lets leave them as is for the Penrith game and assess then - that will tell us a lot about where we have deficiencies. Des is loyal and he needs to stick loyal to these guys until they let him down.

Suli and Sironen can spend some time in the reggies.As for Walker,whilst I’m no fan of him,he probably deserves a bit of a run in his preferred position of centre and especially with TomT’s presence.Walker played his best football early last season when Tom was there

um yes.... but we can only beat what is in front of us. Lets leave them as is for the Penrith game and assess then - that will tell us a lot about where we have deficiencies. Des is loyal and he needs to stick loyal to these guys until they let him down.
Ok feathered friend let us make an assessment that you would like to use

What is your assessment of Walker the representative and grand final winning centre up against Parker the centre who has scored 16 tries in 5 years

Seriously ?

What is your assessment of Walker the representative and grand final winning centre up against Parker the centre who has scored 16 tries in 5 years

Seriously ?
Oh I pick Walker every day...... but I also believe in Des' view on loyalty. Firstly - I don't think Walker will be right yet ... at least for a few weeks so we don't have to worry at the moment - just my guess. And whenever he is back - this week or a few weeks time if we are still playing great yes if I was a Selector... he is with Blacktown with Sirro. They will both be back in A Grade. I know it is a different era but in the 80's at Redcliffe we had Australian players come back through Reserve Grade regularly and really really good players coming back through Third Grade. I believed in that process and still do.

Seriously ?
It’s a very tough call... Parker is everything that Des - and others - loves in a player. Tries his guts out every game, makes his tackles, leaves nothing on the field. But Walker will always have more blue sky, cos he’s fast, aggressive, skilful and committed.
Can we play three centres??

Oh I pick Walker every day...... but I also believe in Des' view on loyalty. Firstly - I don't think Walker will be right yet ... at least for a few weeks so we don't have to worry at the moment - just my guess. And whenever he is back - this week or a few weeks time if we are still playing great yes if I was a Selector... he is with Blacktown with Sirro. They will both be back in A Grade. I know it is a different era but in the 80's at Redcliffe we had Australian players come back through Reserve Grade regularly and really really good players coming back through Third Grade. I believed in that process and still do.
All Players are right to play after full recovery as Tom did

It’s a very tough call... Parker is everything that Des - and others - loves in a player. Tries his guts out every game, makes his tackles, leaves nothing on the field. But Walker will always have more blue sky, cos he’s fast, aggressive, skilful and committed.
It is only a tough call when you think with your emotions

Logic says Walker is a superior centre

All Players are right to play after full recovery as Tom did
hmmm good point... sadly we we were playing terrible and had no decent fullback so desperate times called for desperate measures. But if he comes straight back in... I hope he plays the house down and there is no team unrest as a result. As I said.. he is our best centre without a doubt.

lol yes - problem solved!

hmmm good point... sadly we we were playing terrible and had no decent fullback so desperate times called for desperate measures. But if he comes straight back in... I hope he plays the house down and there is no team unrest as a result. As I said.. he is our best centre without a doubt.
I agree Walker is our best decorated centre

The other thing is we have finally sorted out our defence. I keep remembering last time Walker played centre for us. He was a defensive liability on the right, was then moved over to the left and was a worse defensive liability there. I know some here rate his attack and no doubt he is a great attacking player but at what expense? No good him scoring a try a game if he let's in 2!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6