Walker Sinbinning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Does anyone know the official reason for this? To me it all looked odd, he got belted for obviously saying something, but as Anasta said 'you can't be sinbinned for saying something and the other guy loses his rag'.

I could have lived with Api being sent, as technically he came 3rd man in and threw punches, but I'd be interested in the Walker explanation?

I'd say it was for being the initial aggressor. I know Scott pushed first but walker pushed past another player and got right up in his grill. I'd say that's why. But that's still complete bull****. He should never have been binned.

That was a BS call he did nothing to get sin binned. So he gets his eye socket broken and we go down to 11 players for 10 mins but hey Api came back in 1.40minutes early and that’s a dis advantage... what tripe

Taken from the referees handbook
There are four main areas for use of the sin bin
a. Repeated infringements;
b. Deliberate break down of the play, especially in try scoring positions:
c. Cooling off; and
d. Dissent
So Walker could have been binned to cool off .?

Walker got binned for attacking Scott's fist with his face, specifically his eye.

Edit: Its just following on from Napa getting binned last night for allegedly leading with his head. The NRL now believe's the head is a lethal weapon and players shouldn't use their heads.

At least in this case NRL management are leading by example. They never use their heads.

He got sin binned for copping a black eye...
Anyone know who the Fox commentator was blowing up about the same thing??

To be fair - it was plain BS
The API coming in 3rd man was also debatable as there were 3-4 Storm players amongst it at the time
Proud of API standing by his mate.

I thought he was sinbinned for retaliating, but what was he suppose to do - stand there and be belted? It was outrageous, just like Napa being sinbinned last night. Wrong wrong wrong!

Walker getting sin binned was a very poor decision by Perenara. I am a bit worried about Walker's fractured eye socket, Api potentially getting suspended and Jake with his HIA. We could be looking pretty light next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8