Walker Sinbinning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah I noticed that at the time also. It was the second punch that did the damage.
IMG_20180520_070216.jpg

I know some may not like the way walker stirs **** up on the field with his verbal antics but the kid is no grub. He did well to physically restrain himself and shows that the Storm have a good breed of grubs developing after that cheap shot by scum Scott. DWalker getting binned is just one of the travesties we see week in week out by the pathetically run rabble of referees that have put our game to shame. If Greenberg's henchmen aren't up to the task, if they can't count, or want to outscore the teams with their excessive penalty counts then it's time for Greenberg to walk.

If Sutton was the referee walker would have been put on report for leading with the head.

I know some may not like the way walker stirs **** up on the field with his verbal antics but the kid is no grub. He did well to physically restrain himself and shows that the Storm have a good breed of grubs developing after that cheap shot by scum Scott. DWalker getting binned is just one of the travesties we see week in week out by the pathetically run rabble of referees that have put our game to shame. If Greenberg's henchmen aren't up to the task, if they can't count, or want to outscore the teams with their excessive penalty counts then it's time for Greenberg to walk.
The melting Greenburg :sick: is in the **** on 3 fronts after our awesome win last night
Substandard reffing
Time keeping debacle
A mysterious memo (that's now gone missing) absolving the NRL of any fault
:envy:

Walkz is our very own Mick Ennis lol...

yeah, i thought he was hard done by copping 10 minutes but on the flip-side I reckon Api was lucky not to be sent off (rather than 10 in the bin and back after 8 1/2)...

I thought he was sinbinned for retaliating, but what was he suppose to do - stand there and be belted? It was outrageous, just like Napa being sinbinned last night. Wrong wrong wrong!

Thing is, I don’t even think it was retaliation - he puts his arms out towards Scott, for sure, but he doesn’t throw a punch; he’s trying to keep Scott at arm’s length so the punches he’s throwing don’t land. Unfortunately Scott’s arms are longer than his and the punch that does the damage still connects!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8