Walker - It's Time to Repay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
What Walker seems to not understand is this: MRLFC / Des stood by him fully during his court saga. So, it's time he understood that support and that debt needs to be repaid, in full. That means he needs to put in, heavily. Look for work. Go hard. Didn't see a lot of evidence of that today. He looked vague, going in circles. Come on Dylan. The guy is on big coin.

The SOO showed how busy wingers and centres should be

Fergie had a hit up each set and saved his forwards' energy

Turbo was following the second receiver off the ball to be the extra link man

Loitering on the edges and waiting for the ball is not how a 90kg player should be expecting to earn his keep

I just can't handle the fact that a player with his reported match awareness, leaves the line open or is continually giving away offside penalties. He simple puts the team under so much stress. I'm surprised the other players haven't taken him for a chat in the carpark. In my day the coach would have pulled me from the game.

When he's played this yr he has been disappointing. I thought 3-4 games to get up to speed given how good we know he can be but it isn't working. Since that leg injury in the PMXIII game in 2017 he has lost all that made him an X Factor.

He just looks like a TBaz player trying to fit into a Des coached team.

I am a Walker fan, but he is still far from his 2017 form. I am starting to think our strongest backline this year might be Parker + Suli with Walker at five eighth. I know many will disagree based on his 2016 form, but his stint at six was okay in 2018. Handling the ball more often could help get his running game going & also he would be less likely to take wrong options than the less experienced Croker or Cust (especially). Both these players would be good value from the bench. Let's see what happens - maybe Des will move in this direction eventually.

Last edited:
He is out of form, but he is also getting very ordinary service from customers, a centre like walker thrives on early and quality ball. Neither of which are happening from his 5/8.
Becoming a convenient excuse for him. I saw him get some good quality early ball today and did ok, just ok. Made some meters. Doesn't cover up his poor defensive reads nor his complete lack of any x-factor input since.... I don't know, I'm trying to remember the last piece of Dylan magic?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4