Walker - It's Time to Repay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker is a right center end of discussion. Dont blame him blame des... and cust hes been ****house and he barely gives walker the ball and so far has given him zero decent ball in space

At this stage, I think Croker has slightly better game awareness than Cust and also has a better long kicking game. Will be interesting to see what team is selected this week with apparently Parker also in the mix.

Agree give Croker a shot at 6 and whilst api is out run with Custard on the bench. With his build he could make a handy no 9

Last edited:
I think the roll a centre plays now isn’t as prominent as what it used to be. I think where it’s at we can spend a lot less money in this position and invest it else where. All you need is Mr Reliable there to shore up defence and follow attacking structure. Yes it’s always nice to have these special players in the side but when was the last time we seen Walker pull something out of no where. I believe Walker is going and Aitkin is in saving 150-200k.
I really love Walker as a player but we just haven’t seen anything at all this year to suggest he is a premier centre of the game as his pay scale reflects. As suggested by many on here I would be happy to keep him but on a massively reduced contact.

Walker is not offering value for money. He's being paid to be a game breaker, not a plodder.

He's going to find himself on 200K next year if he doesn't prove his worth.

If news broke that he was leaving, I wouldn't be too fazed to be honest.

Agreed that walker is out of form and is a poor R.O.I as it stands.
Aitken is not going to address our issues, you want to see terrible reads in defence, look no further than aitken, and he comes with the added bonus of butchering tries with ball hogging and murdering overlaps with his blinkers. If we aren’t going to have walker, I’d rather blood funa whom it least doesn’t come with years of learnt bad habits

I'm interested to see how Tim Simona progresses & wonder if Des has any plans for him to come into our top 30 next season if he performs well for BWSE.

He was a handy centre when at the Tigers, could be Des has him in mind to join Suli & Parker (& Funa?) in our pool of centers & will let Walker go.

I'm interested to see how Tim Simona progresses & wonder if Des has any plans for him to come into our top 30 next season if he performs well for BWSE.

He was a handy centre when at the Tigers, could be Des has him in mind to join Suli & Parker (& Funa?) in our pool of centers & will let Walker go.
Tim Simona does not have permission from the authorities to play in the NRL.

Greenburg has said that it is highly unlikely he will ever be allowed back.

I thought him being granted permission to play for BWSE was more or less the first step in his journey back to the NRL if he performs well enough?

The fact Simona is even allowed in second division is weak as piss, very typical of this NRL administration.

Walker was putting in effort, it was just not well directed.

I feel like this post from myself needs some clarification; I am not blaming the playmakers for the lack of direction, I am blaming his decisions.

He did run hard, and even tried to confuse and baffle the opposition in Munster-esque runs where he stops and restarts mid-run. But like his defense and firing out of the line (and getting penalised multiple times), he seemed to pick the wrong option almost every time.

Last edited:
Simona's punishment was weak as piss, very typical of this NRL administration.

I feel like this post from myself needs some clarification; I am not blaming the playmakers for the lack of direction, I am blaming his decisions.

He did run hard, and even tried to confuse and baffle the opposition in Munster-esque runs where he stops and restarts mid-run. But like his defense and firing out of the line (and getting penalised multiple times), he seemed to pick the wrong option almost every time.
That bit where his crossfield run ended with him just standing in front of the Rabbids whole pack would have Des ripping doors down :banghead:

yes thats right Greenturd you can only come back if your guilty of bashing someone ,serious assualt,or do jail time and or get deported from another country ,but if you had a bet or pretended to piss in your own mouth then NO WAY on your bike ,here's your hat whats your hurry ,don't let the door hit your arse on the way out etc etc ,just ridciulous when you think about it ,why cant they see thier own rules made up on the fly with scant thought by Greenturd and his pet moron Beatoff are just ridiculous
The games officialdom is in crisis so its no surprises that the crisis trickles down to the likes of the inept and incompetent refereeing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4