Walker - foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lacked commitment I've watched him play for us since he was sixteen, might have been off the boil last year but there was a lot of **** going on. The guys body is half Broken from what he did for us show some respect you fool.
If for and body is busted..... Then I'm glad to see the back of him, good kid in his prime for us but for the last 2 seasons showed us little to nothing.

Except for one thing you missed Jerry. Rex didnt call Habib a troll. All he said was that he understood why others were identifying him as a troll because he tried to imply that he was a Manly supporter when in fact he is a Parramatta supporter. And Habib has made on these forums more than one comment or didnt you notice. In other words he was suggesting etiquette should have ensured that he laid his cards on the table regarding his true loyalties and partiality. Is any of that untrue? And calling the comments he has been making 'reasonable' is very much dependent upon one's perspective. Certainly reasonable from a Parramatta supporters perspective.

All Rex was, in humour, trying to suggest was that if Habib was bored with what Parramatta supporters had to offer on their forum and wanted to be part of this forum as well as live in the area, then maybe he is a closet Manly supporter. But he was at no stage suggesting he had no right to make comments, nor, except in terms of partiality, was he indicating that the arguments were folly, but merely being seen from a Parramatta supporters perspective.

So what is the problem Jerry. Is Habib allowed free rein to state what ever he likes but Rex isnt. Something wrong in your logic there...or is it partiality.
Refer to my comments above this.
This is hard work....

Jerry, here are habib eagle's most recent postings which highlight his intent to deceive and his clear troll agenda to cause trouble here:

http://silvertails.net/posts/757090/ (last night)
http://silvertails.net/posts/757132/ (this morning)

Last night he posted as a claimed Manly fan to stir up trouble.
This morning he posted as a Parra fan to stir up trouble. He thought this morning's posting was so good, he reposted it later. Tell me what you think?
Yep - but there wasn't anything wrong with the one I commented on.

Jerry, here are habib eagle's most recent postings which highlight his intent to deceive and his clear troll agenda to cause trouble here:

This morning he posted as a Parra fan to stir up trouble. He thought this morning's posting was so good, he reposted it later. Tell me what you think?

Here's the first post.

We need a new 32000 seat stadium like our lucky arch enemies - Parramatta Eels have achieved by with their club's expertise lobbying the NSW government.

The Eels had the right idea burning the old Cumberland oval back in the early 80's.

Are the Eels the new silver tails ? Attracting the best players, a highly profitable leagues club & a state of the art upcoming Stadia.

Wake up Manly !!!

------------------------------------------

Whats wrong with that?

Here;s the other post.

Manly are another Newcastle In the making and will end up being owned by the NRL, as are the Titans, and Tigers.

You guys better hope the Penn ownership doesn't end up another Nathen Tinkler, because if it wasn't for Penn, you'll go bust.

Parramatta have a great foundation, with a thriving Leagues club that's expanding into a 5 star hotel. A world class stadium, with outstanding corporate facilities that will In turn create more sponsorship dollars and two brand new training grounds with state of the art facilities & gym.

The Eels have a rosy future, whilst you guys have a disgraceful oval, & supporters who won't even cross the bridge to follow their team !

-------------------------------------------

Now I don't agree with what he has said but it's certainly not offensive.
Jeez you guys have got thin skins.

Kebab is a troll-plain and simple. He will disappear soon enough...good for some of you bleeding hearts supporting him, why don't you disappear with him. :clap::rofl::giggle:
Fk me - Johny come lately telling me to leave... been here a month longer than you junior..

Foran was an overpaid sook with entitlements who didn't want to be there and Walker is talented, focused and wants to be. That's the difference.

Here;s the other post.

Manly are another Newcastle In the making and will end up being owned by the NRL, as are the Titans, and Tigers.

You guys better hope the Penn ownership doesn't end up another Nathen Tinkler, because if it wasn't for Penn, you'll go bust.

Parramatta have a great foundation, with a thriving Leagues club that's expanding into a 5 star hotel. A world class stadium, with outstanding corporate facilities that will In turn create more sponsorship dollars and two brand new training grounds with state of the art facilities & gym.

The Eels have a rosy future, whilst you guys have a disgraceful oval, & supporters who won't even cross the bridge to follow their team !

-------------------------------------------

Now I don't agree with what he has said but it's certainly not offensive.
Jeez you guys have got thin skins.
Agree. @Habib eagle isn't exactly the brightest spark (he's an Eels fan after all) so if you can't handle his poor attempts at trolling, you might as well retreat back back to your...

Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-2.06.22-PM1.png

I want to know if he serves good tucker. Habib what goodies have you in that restaurant of yours. When it comes to good food, we're all on the same side.

Here's the first post.

We need a new 32000 seat stadium like our lucky arch enemies - Parramatta Eels have achieved by with their club's expertise lobbying the NSW government.

The Eels had the right idea burning the old Cumberland oval back in the early 80's.

Are the Eels the new silver tails ? Attracting the best players, a highly profitable leagues club & a state of the art upcoming Stadia.

Wake up Manly !!!

------------------------------------------

Whats wrong with that?
Um ... Do I need to put this into single syllables?

He says "we" and "like our arch enemies Parramatta". i.e. He pretended to be a Manly fan. And in the next post he posts as a Parra fan. Which is EXACTLY what I said he did.

I find nothing offensive in that Jerry. What makes you assume that I do? I just said he was trolling and pretending he was a Manly fan to try to stir up trouble.

If you find it offensive that I give him a troll rating for being a troll, then so be it. Interesting though that you don't find him giving troll ratings to all and sundry at all offensive. Are you trolling Jerry?

Um ... Do I need to put this into single syllables?

He says "we" and "like our arch enemies Parramatta". i.e. He pretended to be a Manly fan. And in the next post he posts as a Parra fan. Which is EXACTLY what I said he did.

I find nothing offensive in that Jerry. What makes you assume that I do? I just said he was trolling and pretending he was a Manly fan to try to stir up trouble.

If you find it offensive that I give him a troll rating for being a troll, then so be it. Interesting though that you don't find him giving troll ratings to all and sundry at all offensive. Are you trolling Jerry?
@Ryan a troll rating is wasted on habib. It's what he wants and why he keeps coming back under different handles every few weeks. The fact he can get a rise out of people and that he was pretty much chased off one eyed eel for being full of ****.

@Ryan a troll rating is wasted on habib. It's what he wants and why he keeps coming back under different handles every few weeks. The fact he can get a rise out of people and that he was pretty much chased off one eyed eel for being full of ****.
That would be the perfect way to empower trolls Loobs. Give them a mask.

If you want to disempower trolls, take away their mask.
If you want to play with trolls, take away their mask.
If you want to make fun of trolls, take away their mask.
If you want to expose trolls making fools of themselves, take away their mask.

We're happy to play with habib for now. Otherwise he'd be banned.

That would be the perfect way to empower trolls Loobs. Give them a mask.

If you want to disempower trolls, take away their mask.
If you want to play with trolls, take away their mask.
If you want to make fun of trolls, take away their mask.
If you want to expose trolls making fools of themselves, take away their mask.

We're happy to play with habib for now. Otherwise he'd be banned.

He's known nothing but heartache - here's a young Habib in 2009 (the kid with the loose piano keys for teeth)...
external

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6