Walker - foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The troll button is massively overused. Loses its value when applied to genuine well thought out informative posts...
@Habib eagle is unfamiliar with forum etiquette. What to expect? He's lived life as a Parra fan. He rightly received an abundance of troll ratings when he was pretending to support Manly. So he's become stuck on posting negative ratings to all and sundry here.

Understandably Habib feels brain dead on the 1eyedeel and needs to come here for some relief. He wants to work in Manly. He wants to work surrounded by Manly fans. He wants to be on the Manly footy forum. Time to come out of the closet Habib.

@Habib eagle is unfamiliar with forum etiquette. What to expect? He's lived life as a Parra fan. He rightly received an abundance of troll ratings when he was pretending to support Manly. So he's become stuck on posting negative ratings to all and sundry here.

Understandably Habib feels brain dead on the 1eyedeel and needs to come here for some relief. He wants to work in Manly. He wants to work surrounded by Manly fans. He wants to be on the Manly footy forum. Time to come out of the closet Habib.

You're right Rex. Never have a seen a more obvious Manly supporter in the making. He's fighting it hard, trying to be the Eels champion supporter, but I'm far from convinced. He's definitely a Benedict Arnold. The betrayal is close.

You're right Rex. Never have a seen a more obvious Manly supporter in the making. He's fighting it hard, trying to be the Eels champion supporter, but I'm far from convinced. He's definitely a Benedict Arnold. The betrayal is close.
@Habib eagle is drawn to be here. He must be here. He can only deny his true feelings for so long. It's sad to see the pain of his denial.

@Habib eagle is drawn to be here. He must be here. He can only deny his true feelings for so long. It's sad to see the pain of his denial.
0194ebc26beaed6a78c051b607921bdc.jpg

Foran is a top flight test representative who runs the show for the NZ test team giving Shaun Johnson plays his natural attacking game.

Walker is an absolute unknown as a first grade 5/8, and a huge gamble for the Eagles. He's a very good centre, and will end up there.

Foran would be a 9/10.

Walker a 6/10.

NZ seem to play better when Foran's not there...

Bull****e... It was a good post.. Only a winker would rate it as troll....

If Dylan and Kieran merged into one footballer, who knows, we could have ourselves one Dylan Forker.

What a name to conjure with.

I'm drinking an Irish cream. Very smooth.
Sounds goodl Terry , but let's be real, last time I was in Tullamore no one was asking for an Irish cream. I've got a bit of a hankering to get back over there and the missus is giving me the ****s. Lets get over there and hook into some Tullamore Dew!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4