Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure why the fuss - he is back for the coming season 2022
Will play well and all will be happy
What he does in 2023 is too far away to matter...fact is, as it stands he is a $350,000 player and unless he has a Super season will be worth less again or unwanted....so I'm confident of a strong Walker contribution this season and that's all that really counts ...

I certainly do junior. 2014 Johnny come lately... :)
Oh wow….don’t tell me you were the arresting officer, magistrate & barrister all in one Lolol! Wow I bow to your intricate knowledge & conclusive trail of evidence in your possession.

I dont like Walker. His alcohol abuse has affected him, his family and the club. Maybe he can turn it around. I like the idea of a one year contract. $350,000 good value for us but was not going to be good value to other clubs. His future contract value will be based on what happens in 2022.

If at the end of the year he is traveling well in himself and his footy, I hope we offer an upgraded contract for a longer period.

I dont like Walker. His alcohol abuse has affected him, his family and the club. Maybe he can turn it around. I like the idea of a one year contract. $350,000 good value for us but was not going to be good value to other clubs. His future contract value will be based on what happens in 2022.

If at the end of the year he is traveling well in himself and his footy, I hope we offer an upgraded contract for a longer period.
Mate you are not allowed to say you ‘don’t like walker’ …people here get upset….you will be chastised. But nonetheless I 100% agree with you!

Walker at 350k isn't a bad deal.
Off field at times he's been a flog. On field impacts of off field issues hasn't been great in his entire time but 350k worth a 1 year risk for maturity.
He is signed to play for manly so I will support him as a Manly player.
If he fks up and causes us **** then unload on him.

Get off the shard pipe brother, the president over there will have you shot. Yes, I do believe Walker is worth $350k, and has been worth at least that amount in the time he has been with the club. Now calm yourself down.
Once more for the comprehension-challenged. He has not been worth 350k since he came here. Got it now? Will he be worth 35ok next year? I HOPE so. Goodbye.

That's OK - you may call me your honour. :)
I am sure he has lots of other names for you mate. :cool:
Its all in good fun though. I know I have lots of names for many other posters on here, and I am absolutely sure those names are reciprocated for me. The problem with so many posters on here is that they take themselves way too seriously. One suggestion from me to them. Get over yourselves, or not. I really don't give a ****.

Once more for the comprehension-challenged. He has not been worth 350k since he came here. Got it now? Will he be worth 35ok next year? I HOPE so. Goodbye.
For the benefit of Manly we all hope that Walker is fully focused on footy and makes a great contribution to us winning games . He has the ability to make that happen .

I am sure he has lots of other names for you mate. :cool:
Its all in good fun though. I know I have lots of names for many other posters on here, and I am absolutely sure those names are reciprocated for me. The problem with so many posters on here is that they take themselves way too seriously. One suggestion from me to them. Get over yourselves, or not. I really don't give a ****.
I think passionate views is good for the forum . Dont you feathered friend ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4