Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think this is a great outcome by both parties

Manly get a one year low deal and Walker accepts a one year deal and would be an eager eagle to have a big season and prove that he is worth a longer and better contact .

The troublesome Walker does have a lot to prove and his natural gifted footy ability will prove the doubters wrong

The talented Walker in the right frame of mind is a magnificent addition into our top Manly 30

So you are saying that he has been worth more than 350k each year that he has been with us, because my post you are replying to states that I don't think he has been. I choose my words carefully so please read thoroughly. Yeah we all know you love him but if you are going to respond to a post you quote please make that reply on track instead of meandering of on a tangent that better suits your agenda...or don't respond at all. WTF does has my post to do with Foran's price? You will also be astonished when you find out that he is on 400k next year, not the 250k you guessed.
And most of us on here know your dislike for Walker & your constant demeaning of him has become boring mate. He’s here for another year so maybe we should stop the hate & cheer the team as a whole rather than constantly single out players. I think $350k is good value….better than the $600k his manager was after. Go Manly 2022.

A one year deal makes sense. He has a big incentive to keep out of strife and play good footy to make himself marketable. Bennett will be choosy and the fact that nobody else offered Dylan a bigger contract suggests to me that whilst he is talented there may be hesitation due to his previous off field issues. I hope he stays on track and has a huge season for us because I feel he owes the club for sticking by him.

One year means he’s signed elsewhere for 2023 and that can only be the Dolphins, that’s why it’s one year only with us.
Maybe - the Dolphins would want a bigger fish to announce for their first signing (without the baggage too), which might explain why it hasn't been announced.

More likely (in my view) is that Manly's offer was lower than what Dylan believes he is worth and there were no other viable options for him. If you are in his position, the best course is to do a one year deal and back yourself to show the world how good you are.

He is going to be motivated for a big year next year.

Maybe - the Dolphins would want a bigger fish to announce for their first signing (without the baggage too), which might explain why it hasn't been announced.

More likely (in my view) is that Manly's offer was lower than what Dylan believes he is worth and there were no other viable options for him. If you are in his position, the best course is to do a one year deal and back yourself to show the world how good you are.

He is going to be motivated for a big year next year.
That’s of course possible too.

Oh and I wasn’t in any way suggesting he would be the Dolphins main signing but let’s not forget , they need about 25 with them rest coming from promising juniors.

One year means he’s signed elsewhere for 2023 and that can only be the Dolphins, that’s why it’s one year only with us.
Not at all IMO

1 year means he is positioning himself to be available in a more fluid marketplace with the Dolphins in it. Doesn't mean he has signed elsewhere nor does it mean he is a lock for the Dolphins. Just means he will have better options than right now.

1 year also likely suits Manly as they dont see him in their long terms plans (currently, could change) but definitely see value in him for 22

Last edited:
So you are saying that he has been worth more than 350k each year that he has been with us, because my post you are replying to states that I don't think he has been. I choose my words carefully so please read thoroughly. Yeah we all know you love him but if you are going to respond to a post you quote please make that reply on track instead of meandering of on a tangent that better suits your agenda...or don't respond at all. WTF does has my post do with Foran's price? You will also be astonished when you find out that he is on 400k next year, not the 250k you guessed.
Yes, I do think Walker is worth every cent of his $350k contract. Even more so when I compare his utility value to other overpaid stars in the NRL. Talking about agendas, you have been running an anti-Walker schedule on here for a LONG time.

Yes, I do think Walker is worth every cent of his $350k contract. Even more so when I compare his utility value to other overpaid stars in the NRL. Talking about agendas, you have been running an anti-Walker schedule on here for a LONG time.
Walker hasn't helped himself in that regard though ( he has feed the anti-walks contingent)

Walker hasn't helped himself in that regard though ( he has feed the anti-walks contingent)
I couldn't care less about whether a football player is a great bloke or an out-and-out goose. It's funny how people expect them to be so prim and proper these days. All I care about is Manly winning games. I don't receive inspiration or set my moral compass based upon how another person behaves in their private life.

I couldn't care less about whether a football player is a great bloke or an out-and-out goose. It's funny how people expect them to be so prim and proper these days. All I care about is Manly winning games. I don't receive inspiration or set my moral compass based upon how another person behaves in their private life.

I'm sure the sponsors would be lining up if we had Matt Lodge and Russell Packer on the books.
Maybe we should throw Hayne a lifeline in a few years time.

I care, cause it does hurt the club when we have dickheads representing us, and getting themselves on the front page of the papers for all the wrong reasons

Once again you didn't reply to what I said but wandered off on a tangent because answering it would make you look stupid. Pathetic.

I'm sure the sponsors would be lining up if we had Matt Lodge and Russell Packer on the books.
Maybe we should throw Hayne a lifeline in a few years time.

I care, cause it does hurt the club when we have dickheads representing us, and getting themselves on the front page of the papers for all the wrong reasons
I don’t see any sponsors running away! In fact we’ve got more sponsors than ever & more to come.

Once again you didn't reply to what I said but wandered off on a tangent because answering it would make you look stupid. Pathetic.
You think you don’t look stupid with all your monotonous anti Walker sentiment? You make out like he’s murdered someone compared to what others in the NRL have done. Everyone has players they dislike but the constant bagging of a particular player gets boring. He’s here for next year so let’s hope he plays to his potential & he possibly departs with another Premiership ring!

I’ll bet all the Walker haters are prim & proper & angels in private life…..NOT!

Or has already secured his next contract and we are just a fill in.
I would doubt that
You think you don’t look stupid with all your monotonous anti Walker sentiment? You make out like he’s murdered someone compared to what others in the NRL have done. Everyone has players they dislike but the constant bagging of a particular player gets boring. He’s here for next year so let’s hope he plays to his potential & he possibly departs with another Premiership ring!
yes @madmax yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Thank goodness I now can't read his dribble. I can only imagine. This ignore button is getting a serious hammering lol. Am sure I am on the ignore list of many as well. But yes love the ignore!

I think this is a great outcome by both parties

Manly get a one year low deal and Walker accepts a one year deal and would be an eager eagle to have a big season and prove that he is worth a longer and better contact .

The troublesome Walker does have a lot to prove and his natural gifted footy ability will prove the doubters wrong

The talented Walker in the right frame of mind is a magnificent addition into our top Manly 30
The problem all us “ walker haters “ have is will be be in the “right state of mind “….. you assume he will be , but given his horrendous track I am not so sure

Just sayin’

By the way I’m not a Walker hater.

He’s ****ed up in the past but he’s not Robinson Caruso in that.

I still believe he’s signed a one year deal as a “ filler” bit happy to be proven wrong next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8