Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good news lads!

Attachments

• BF69E897-2873-434C-95F2-ADE2B275E6AE.jpeg
    BF69E897-2873-434C-95F2-ADE2B275E6AE.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53
No money?

Jail at $10 a day for lost money

Snake had to buy his own boots because of something he didn't do

Also without repercussions whose to be held accountable?

If De Bellend gets suspended on this basis whose saying while chasing number 9 this year some Parramatta fan won't accuse DCE of nipple tweaking her to prevent a manly premiership?

You cannot suspend anyone without a conviction

Walker could be suspended but we've got Russell packer and that Brisbane **** playing after convictions

Back to the snake case let's assume some player did this for real right, do we believe them? Different people but there's a bad taste from the false accusations of the past

Without destroying false accusers everyone loses, the real victims, the falsely accused etc
I agree with your sentiments but the law is a different beast to natural justice :cool:

Can the NRL stand Walker down with a court case pending ? If he is found not guilty , can't he sue them ? They wouldn't dare would they after Stewart.
We don't know the 'code of conduct' clause in the NRL player contracts that each player signs prior to being registered.

The NRL's oft quoted 'bringing the game into disrepute' line basically gives them free reign to suspend/deregister.

Players may finally wake up to the fact that they are contractualy obligated to adhere to whatever the NRL demands of them - hence their 100k+ income :wait:

The NRL could easily augment their contracts to state that a player will not take the field or be part of Club/NRL official events (but be free to train and be on full pay) whilst being a defendant in a criminal case.

Last edited:
We don't know the 'code of conduct' clause in the NRL player contracts that each player signs prior to being registered.

The NRL's oft quoted 'bringing the game into disrepute' line basically gives them free reign to suspend/deregister.

Players may finally wake up to the fact that they are contractualy obligated to adhere to whatever the NRL demands of them - hence their 100k+ income :wait:

The NRL could easily augment their contracts to state that a player will not take the field or be part of Club/NRL official events (free to train and be on full pay) whilst being a defendant in a criminal case.
I know they are trying to change it now ( or in the process) for future I thought, but it's like the horse has bolted for players at present. So I would have thought these current players would have a case , unless there is a clause about behavior in their contracts.

I know they are trying to change it now ( or in the process) for future I thought, but it's like the horse has bolted for players at present. So I would have thought these current players would have a case , unless there is a clause about behavior in their contracts.
The NRL is 100% in control and can retrospectively change the terms of registration.
(Chez June 30 backflip rule was yanked as soon as a Manly player got the advantage if you recall :D)

The 1.8 billion dollar broadcast deal, that every player wants an ever increasing share of, means that the majority (of cleanskin players) will out weigh the problem players' wishes.

Last edited:
The NRL is 100% in control and can retrospectively change the terms of registration.

The 1.8 billion dollar broadcast deal, that every player wants an ever increasing share of, means that the majority (of cleanskin players) will out weigh the problem players' wishes.
So the NRL can sack them now?

I am prepared to go out on a limb here and say that having your hair pulled is not as serious as being raped .... call me flippant ... but I also think that a court of law will have the same opinion ....

Exactly. Hardly the crime of the century. Or one that you should lose your job over.

The NRL could easily augment their contracts to state that a player will not take the field or be part of Club/NRL official events (but be free to train and be on full pay) whilst being a defendant in a criminal case.
Yes but not retrospectively

Exactly. Hardly the crime of the century. Or one that you should lose your job over.
No one has implied that pulling a woman’s hair is the crime of the century... nor have I read a single post that suggests it is on par with rape... and yet, this continual theme of crime comparison continues... spitting in someone’s face isn’t as bad as raping someone either, but does that somehow excuse the behaviour... It’s the perception that some people are displaying a loose attitude about this kind of behaviour that is rubbing others up the wrong way. I have no idea what Walker’s punishment should or shouldn’t be, if he is in fact found to be guilty. That’s not my responsibility. Every person alive has made mistakes, every person has done the wrong thing, if we burn people at the stake every time they have a serious fcuk up in their lives, the earth will become an extremely lonely place. However, I have a very close, lifelong mate who found out his sister was being abused for five years behind closed doors. His brother in law was a very special kind of coward, and never left her bruised in obvious places, his preference was to shove her face into the lounge until she gagged for breath, amongst other things. When my friend eventually discovered what had been happening he spent a week trying to get his hands on the weak cat, but fortunately, couldn’t find him. When things cooled down, he fronted up to his work and told him what was going to happen if he ever went neat his sister again. The grub, called the police and my mate ended up in court with an AVO against his name... again, pulling a woman’s hair doesn’t make a person Hitler. In the same way me pointing out that it is not a light hearted “FMD I cant believe a player gets suspended for doing that” affair, doesn’t make me a saint. I have no idea what should be done in the situation where a player is found to be guilty of doing it. But it shouldn’t be dismissed like swearing at you farkin dog either.

Last edited:
Barba was sacked and not one player or RLPA Rep questioned it.@:cool:

Greenturd is in the drivers seat and we have to live with his decisions :nerd:
Without my goggles I read decisions as delusions.
Then when I knew who you were talking about I took them back off.
Much better...

Barba was sacked and not one player or RLPA Rep questioned it.@:cool:

Neither did Barba it seems. He knew he was in the wrong. Had he protested his innocence then he'd be in the same boat as Walker and JDB I would imagine.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8