Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets just hope that the final decision is handed down on Friday. @:cool:

If it's guilty, then the Integrity Unit will deliberate on more sanctions and Walker will remain on the training paddock :cool:

If cleared, then the NRL will have to justify their 9 week 'stand down' penalty to the public even before the JDB case is decided :wondering:

Knowing our luck, it will be adjourned.

So if walker gets off today is he cleared to play next week or is there some bs rule holding him back?

I haven’t been following, is there a high chance he gets off?

No way the NRL could stop a club paying him because of the selection rule. The made him unavailable in the first place. They can exempt when it suits them

Even if he’s found guilty isn’t the 9 weeks he’s already served more than any other player has served for a similar offence?

As bad as it is, I think at most it's a misdemeanour for pulling someone's hair. Even guilty , he'll cop community service and a $50 fine or something.

10 weeks on the sideline for that, while justified to a degree, is excessive.

Especially considering some of the other things players have done (KMH, Boyd and Thaiday for example, many years ago).

As bad as it is, I think at most it's a misdemeanour for pulling someone's hair. Even guilty , he'll cop community service and a $50 fine or something.

Especially considering some of the other things players have done (KMH, Boyd and Thaiday for example, many years ago).
Totally agree - However Shoddy might have other ideas

Oh and you forgot to add the future immortal and pride of the league GI to that list

Yeah I'm no legal expert but I recall some folk saying here he may cop a common assault charge which I think is at the low low end of offending. Let's hope that's the case and with 'time served in remand' so to speak he's free to play next week with the NRL adding that any further off field issues and ure goneskis.

Last edited:
Saw that the hearing was scheduled to start at 9:30am, hopefully it gets resolved either way today so we know his future for the remainder of the season

From Twitter:

"Manly player Dylan Walker tells a magistrate he didn't touch his fiancee's hair, or pull her pony tail, or make her fall to the ground... only made contact with her shoulder using his left hand as the Manly player takes to the witness box."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8