Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
...and I reckon he would've redefined the role of lock like Gilly did for wicketkeepers!

I'm just glad we didn't sign Lewis TBH. Oh sure, he was the best player in the world at that stage, but by 1989/90, injury and age were starting to catch up to him. Cliffy on the other hand just got better and better and his career lasted 7 years past when Wally retired.

Besides, I'd rather have had Cliffy at 5/8.

Reminded me of this hilarious conversation on a Facebook post

E2525976-30FA-427C-A2E1-943EFA3125C9.jpeg
962E4C51-732F-4BE2-8135-7D4230234025.jpeg

I’m in tears.....that interaction will become a Silvertails greatest hits. :clap:
I just looked at it again. I know @globaleagle said Jerry. But that is a George and Jerry convo every day of the week. @Dan you should enter into the up and coming screenwriters awards. Gold Logie.

and to @BOZO , don’t take it personal (which I know you wont), I know you were at work and texting (please tell me your not an airline pilot!), but I think it’s safe to say @ricardo and yourself have been inducted into Silvertails folklore. Ask @PONTIAN SEA EAGLE how good that feels. Better than a gold Logie.@:p:D:clap:

Last edited:
I'm just glad we didn't sign Lewis TBH. Oh sure, he was the best player in the world at that stage, but by 1989/90, injury and age were starting to catch up to him. Cliffy on the other hand just got better and better and his career lasted 7 years past when Wally retired.

Besides, I'd rather have had Cliffy at 5/8.
It’s funny at the tine I was really disappointed but Cliffy is now part of Manly folklore:

I just looked at it again. I know @globaleagle said Jerry. But that is a George and Jerry convo every day of the week. @Dan you should enter into the up and coming screenwriters awards. Gold Logie.

and to @BOZO , don’t take it personal (which I know you wont), I know you were at work and texting (please tell me your not an airline pilot!), but I think it’s safe to say @ricardo and yourself have been inducted into Silvertails folklore. Ask @PONTIAN SEA EAGLE how good that feels. Better than a gold Logie.@:p:D:clap:

Feathered friend you are not the only one that is laughing as I am also laughing at my self having looked at the posts .

We all have our moments and I certainly had mine LOL

To be honest I have been known to crack my friends up with my goofy moments and I have plenty of them

They say it is healthy to have a laugh at your self and I am still laughing with you

Reminds me of this

So this may have been covered in another post somewhere in the 73 pages but I'm going to ask anyway.

Which bloke?

Actually that's not the question.

If DW is found guilty on Friday can we Sack him? If we were able to and did sack him what happens to his cap money? Is it the NRL that would de register and suspend? So many questions???

If DW is found guilty on Friday can we Sack him? If we were able to and did sack him what happens to his cap money? Is it the NRL that would deregister and suspend? So many questions???
Short answer is I expect we could sack him, although I'll be surprised if that happens. The way it's worked up till now is that the player's club is supposed to propose a sanction which the NRL Integrity Unit (aka Toddles) then signs off on, or else ups the ante.
Alternatively the NRL might take matters out of Manly's hands and simply deregister him.
How long it takes to unfold may depend on whether he appeals such decision - as in Israel Folau situation. I think if Manly doesn't want him, he wouldn't fight it, but if the club supports him then it may be more drawn out.
Just my guess!

Lets just hope that the final decision is handed down on Friday. @:cool:

If it's guilty, then the Integrity Unit will deliberate on more sanctions and Walker will remain on the training paddock :cool:

If cleared, then the NRL will have to justify their 9 week 'stand down' penalty to the public even before the JDB case is decided :wondering:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8