Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
images

Jake's a dreamboat, might look at him. Clean skin. Great attitude. Love Thompson, but think he's off to greener pastures. Love Crokers resilience, but will he remain in the top team? Love Garrick. Actually, I have massive hopes for Miski !! Used to love Wolfy too, his personality was infectious.

Jake's a dreamboat? Andrew Ettingshausen eat your heart out :rofl:

But seriously, all jokes aside, my all time top 5 favourite Manly players are (in no particular order).....Sir Clifford of Brookvale Earl of Genius, The Prince of Brookvale, The Beaver, Mr Potato Head (that's Spud Carroll to you lol) and of course.....The Sea Eagle Heart (Tooves).

I like Walker as a player. I'm in the minority of course, but I really rate the guy and thought it was a huge win when we signed him.

I hope he gets help to stop him from getting cranky with his wife (which forced her to call 000) and can get his (their) life on track. No one deserves DV. The footy stuff doesn't matter.

Anger management therapy does help but one has to really try and help them selves .

I was working with a bouncer years ago where he lost it and used force beyond self defence and hurt a guy very bad where we had to bring in an ambulance and take him to the hospital with a fractured eye socket

This bouncer a Kiwi guy was a good calm bloke but had little tolerance when any one pissed him off

He lost his security licence and did time but he also did an Anger management therapy and since then he has been transformed .

Thanks for your experience, BZ. Good to see the help can work.

Whos experience ?

Your experience with that bloke.

Which bloke ?

His experience.

Dunno is this a trick question?

No , i have had many experiences with people . Which person are you talking about and what was the occasion ?

The guy you are talking about

You tell me , You are the one that made the comment on my post

The Kiwi guy is a reformed guy and credit to him for working on him self to be a better person

You were referring to a guy 10 minutes ago who did well due to anger management issues. That guy. That's the guy in referring to.

Sorry i miss understood . Yes and the moral of the story is that Walker and every one can be helped as well if they want to help them selves
There is hope for all players with issues given an opportunity by their club

All good we got there in the end.

I am at work and trying to post as well . Sorry mate

That's gold Jerry! :rofl:

I like Walker as a player. I'm in the minority of course, but I really rate the guy and thought it was a huge win when we signed him.

I hope he gets help to stop him from getting cranky with his wife (which forced her to call 000) and can get his (their) life on track. No one deserves DV. The footy stuff doesn't matter.

You know, I have to agree about liking Walker as a player. We never really got to see the best of him in 2016 because of that failed 5/8 experiment. And last year he was mostly missing due to injury and when he came back, we got Failed Walker to 5/8 Experiment Mk.2 and although he played better this time around, he was still playing out of position in a role he's not suited to.

But in 2017 when he got to play the entire season at centre which is where he should have been from the start.....he was the Dally M Centre of the Year. People see the off-field stuff and remember the failed move to 5/8 and tend to forget that in 2017 when he did get to play centre, he was the best in the NRL in that position. Edit: and in all likely hood, had it not been for the PM's XIII injury he would have been in the Kangaroos World Cup squad. He might not have been in Meninga's first choice 17, but he would have been a Kangaroos player.

As a player and one who should play right centre and only right centre, I have zero problems with Dylan Walker in a Manly jumper. Its the off-field Dylan Walker that is the concern. And lately the off-field Dylan Walker has an annoying tendency to severely affect the on-field appearances of Dylan Walker the player.

Last edited:
Jake's a dreamboat? Andrew Ettingshausen eat your heart out :rofl:

But seriously, all jokes aside, my all time top 5 favourite Manly players are (in no particular order).....Sir Clifford of Brookvale Earl of Genius, The Prince of Brookvale, The Beaver, Mr Potato Head (that's Spud Carroll to you lol) and of course.....The Sea Eagle Heart (Tooves).

That is a damn fine list of 5 right there HoldenV8.

Just on Cliffy, our good friend Brandy Alexander said on a pre-game show recently that Cliffy is the best ball player he has ever seen. That’s a pretty good wrap

That is a damn fine list of 5 right there HoldenV8.

Just on Cliffy, our good friend Brandy Alexander said on a pre-game show recently that Cliffy is the best ball player he has ever seen. That’s a pretty good wrap

Thanks.

And to think.....had Manly actually signed Wally Lewis for 1987 like we were trying to, we might not have seen Cliffy the genius ball playing 5/8 that we came to know and love? Because up until Bozo moved him to pivot in about round 6 or 7 that year and left him there, Cliffy was really known more as a lock forward. And with Lewis at 5/8, I dare say that Cliffy probably would have stayed at lock for a while.

Thanks.

And to think.....had Manly actually signed Wally Lewis for 1987 like we were trying to, we might not have seen Cliffy the genius ball playing 5/8 that we came to know and love? Because up until Bozo moved him to pivot in about round 6 or 7 that year and left him there, Cliffy was really known more as a lock forward. And with Lewis at 5/8, I dare say that Cliffy probably would have stayed at lock for a while.

...and I reckon he would've redefined the role of lock like Gilly did for wicketkeepers!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8