• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lot to like about Cory "s attitude and on field efforts , will never be a world beater but always reliable and hard working . Probably can only be retained on a minimum contract and with quite a few emerging forwards coming through [ albeit mainly props ] Like Sipley has made some good contributions previously but being able to be retained , especially with a likely reduced main playing squad will be another matter , not to mention the back line prospects coming through as well to cater for contract wise . .

Well he followed Supercoach from Penrith to here so makes sense he'll want to go to Dogs.

Not sure where he sees himself breaking into Dogs pack with Elliot, Jackson, RFM, and the pommy Thompson all there next year.

Anyway let's see what happens, we can cover his loss so not a major drama either way

I think the first thing we need to establish before we recruit anyone is how we want to play. Anyone we recruit needs to have speed and some mongrel. Competitiveness/will to win is so important. We have too many nice guys in the side. We are short on a Watmough or a Glenn Stewart type. Lead with action AND words. Imagine if choc was getting interviewed in the current side. “We are dog****, can’t tackle and when it gets tough we aren’t up to it” not the standard “we are trying hard” turn it up yas aren’t good enough. Leading by 14 and getting beaten on your home track is rolling over. Member appreciation round. Cheers for the effort. When it gets tough defensively they all look to someone else to do it. Manly teams play tough and are expected to win.

He is a solid player but we have too many players that are so so

I see manly like NSW a few years back. Can compete, but qld had class and could win even if they were out enthused.

Nsw added ball playing back rowers to get closer to qld, like gifty and bird

No team has qld spine of the old days so a few ball players will get us closer to where we need to be in attack on a budget

Really don't rate him. One good performance every blue moon but that's it. Holds down in defence longer than jake, is a little clumsy, not notably strong, not the best in defence and often is invisible.

Surely there’s going to be other options to fill this spot that offer more , especially with some being cut with the smaller roster ??

We have Thommo / Elliott not returning so there’s our two gone already ( and I believe the cap doesn’t change).

So surely there’s a better option for us.

I'm not pushing Waddell out the door he's never been given a great crack at it and often been off the bench or filling in for the backs after our regular injuries. He's been tossed around all over the shop. For what we're probably paying him be provides reasonable service.

That said, he's hardly a star so seems unlikely anybody would make up stories about him just for headlines cause this won't make any. Guess it's most likely true.

I'm not pushing Waddell out the door he's never been given a great crack at it and often been off the bench or filling in for the backs after our regular injuries. He's been tossed around all over the shop. For what we're probably paying him be provides reasonable service.

That said, he's hardly a star so seems unlikely anybody would make up stories about him just for headlines cause this won't make any. Guess it's most likely true.

Fair comment , GoJetSki is very much the same

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6