• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trents favourites were players like Wadell and Lewis Brown
Maybe Trent can entice Brown out of retirement as he will need a player with high impact off the bench .
We all have our own benchmarks and to me Wadell is one of those a dime a dozen back rowers where you can pick them up from any Aldi store .
I am sure you have thick skin Corey . Good luck and give my love to Trent
r0_0_972_546_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Solid player but we cannot afford to keep everyone.
We re-signed Keppie who I think is a better player with a bit of mongrel.

Manly will not live to regret like the Cowgirls with Ponga

Duck is solid enough, but he never really got a starting role with us because our backrow are 3 x 80 minute players. So I don't think we saw the best he had to offer due to lack of opportunity, but what I did see I'm not that worried about losing him, he's replaceable. Jetski and Guaca just as capable. Good luck to him at the Dogs, he isn't going to get a starting gig there either I would imagine. Maybe he is Trent's security blanky.....a Darius Waddell if you like.

Pretty much
He had a little bit of mobility that our pack lacks. But he never really shone as being big or mobile. A worker who needed something else to his game

As others have said, solid depth player but that's it. With everyone available, he doesn't make my 17. Play Ola instead (in fact I'd have him starting, but anyway). Next year we'll hopefully have a 2nd tier comp again to develop guys like Saddler and Ben T to provide depth in that area to go along with Jetski.

Wish him all the best at the dogs (apart from against us etc). He has represented the club as well as his ability has allowed - and you can not fault his effort when given a chance

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8