Wacko's Whispers re: D Walkz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
Says he hears 'whispers' (hopefully in his own head) that walker is going to the Tigers in 2019.

(saw this on Twitter, make of it what you will).

Ivan has the bus at the tigers.
We have the D(Des) train

They are either on it or not.

Can’t see this one happening at all but stranger things have happened.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Walker. 2019 is the last year of Walker’s contract and he is now on the open market. He had an awesome 2017 but an injury affected 2018 but I am surprised that the club has not (apparently) tried to tie him up beyond 2019. It makes me wonder whether the club would be willing to entertain releasing him if he could find a good offer elsewhere. I hope not, as he is one of my favourite players (when he is not trash talking).

Can’t see this one happening at all but stranger things have happened.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Walker. 2019 is the last year of Walker’s contract and he is now on the open market. He had an awesome 2017 but an injury affected 2018 but I am surprised that the club has not (apparently) tried to tie him up beyond 2019. It makes me wonder whether the club would be willing to entertain releasing him if he could find a good offer elsewhere. I hope not, as he is one of my favourite players (when he is not trash talking).

Did you mean injury affected or stupidly gullible for getting hit?

This wouldn't surprise me really. We are known to be trying to move Kapow on if it works for both parties so if Walker is being shopped around you can see why. Des wants to free up cap space and from my understanding both Kapow and Walker are on massive money next season. Not that I agree moving on Walker as he is one of the best centres in the game and will leave a massive hole. But lets say if he is moved on im pretty sure Des has a pretty good plan in place for the better

This wouldn't surprise me really. We are known to be trying to move Kapow on if it works for both parties so if Walker is being shopped around you can see why. Des wants to free up cap space and from my understanding both Kapow and Walker are on massive money next season. Not that I agree moving on Walker as he is one of the best centres in the game and will leave a massive hole. But lets say if he is moved on im pretty sure Des has a pretty good plan in place for the better
Maybe Des has changed and thinks that front ending contracts is the way of the future!

Money talks and Walks and Kapow have the runs on the board that coaches want :nerd:

Looooong off season
giphy.gif

Really hope not this guy is one of the best centers in the game and with a proper game plan i can see him going to the next level with dce and turbo maybe even jake in a Glenn stewart type role ;) we have a good team and its better then the tigers plus Maguire and there history together.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7