Wacko's Whispers re: D Walkz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Simple yes both walker and Marty are good players
But if they don’t want to see manly be successful in the future and don’t like Des then there is the door.
Hope they both stay but not club ending players.

So young hoppa to fullback. TT and Will Hoopa in the centres. A decent wingman bought in and the backline looks ok.

While he can be great Walker is a bit of a knob IMHO and not a Manly man. He's like a Craig field. Might pull on the strip but will never be a seaeagle at heart.

Walker aint no Craig field mate and he is all heart when he scores for the Sea eagles and even against his old team

Video: Manly star Dylan Walker’s provocative try celebration after scoring against Rabbitohs

2e7f8de7f50131d6afb04433ec4c2341.jpg

Who is saying that Walker & Marty are not happy & don't want MANLY to be successful?? When did either of them say they didn't like Des? Two of the players who have played their hearts out each & every time they donned the Manly jumper!!! Both have come out & said they are quite happy & don't want to leave so why this dislike for both of them. I know if both leave we will be f@cked & can kiss 2019 goodbye!

For anyone worried that Walker hasn't shown up for pre-season as yet, he is in the club's most recent training video released today via twitter.
The worry is who will be here in March :nerd:

Holmes has left a lot of money in the Sharks Cap today :nod:

The worry is who will be here in March :nerd:

Holmes has left a lot of money in the Sharks Cap today :nod:
Yep and it will be interesting to see how they fill the gap. Holmes was a beast for them last season and they have also lost Ramien, Edrick Lee and Ricky Leutele. They will no doubt be scouting for a quality back and Dylan is in the last year of his contract ...

They'll be looking for a fullback, I don't think a replacement will be coming from Manly. More likely an Alex Johnston who has already been linked to them.
I think you are right, it will all depend on who is available. They do have Dugan and Moylan that could do the job for them and if Dugan is the fullback then Dylan could be a target.

Thank God.

Honestly, it was the same with the Taupau rumours, and the Kelly rumours. As soon as it's shared, all of a sudden they are crap players and not worthy of our jersey from people here.

Walker literally has bled for our jersey. I've seen him score tries and grab the emblem and tap his heart.

But he's not a Manly boy.

Players like Jamie Lyon and Brent Kite also started at other clubs.

Seriously, WTF has happened to this forum?

He did the same with his Souffs jersey on many occasions, it’s all part of the big-noting show pony persona. In fact, the first time he did it in a Manly jersey, chest puffed out to the camera and carrying on - I took it as far more of an ‘up yours’ to Madge and co than any positive feeling for Manly.

Yep and it will be interesting to see how they fill the gap. Holmes was a beast for them last season and they have also lost Ramien, Edrick Lee and Ricky Leutele. They will no doubt be scouting for a quality back and Dylan is in the last year of his contract ...

Weren't they exploring a Barba - Holmes swap with the cows?

Mabye they will go for him anyway.

Weren't they exploring a Barba - Holmes swap with the cows?

Mabye they will go for him anyway.
Potentially but the cows might now look to sign him up longer term given Holmes was their main target. The flow on effect from Holmes will be just as interesting to see as with Klemmer’s move to the knights ...

I like Walkz. I think he's dumb as a post, but I like him.
I think he has a great deal of talent and always tries. I wish he'd shut his mouth at times but he never will.
So there ya have it.

Potentially but the cows might now look to sign him up longer term given Holmes was their main target. The flow on effect from Holmes will be just as interesting to see as with Klemmer’s move to the knights ...

That is a real possibility. Barba might be a big winner out of this.

This would suck for the sharks. Can't imagine Walters is pleased either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7