VRL Round 4 Teams Named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Burpengary Boozehounds forced to make a change

Boozehounds enforcer Carl "charlie" Webb has been sidelined for 8 weeks with a broken Jaw causing yet another re-shuffle to the Boozehounds Team.

"It's unfortunate what happened to Webby.. but i guess these things happen and you just have to move on." Coach Nutzcraw said ealrier today. When asked who would be his replacement the Coach had this to say: "We had to let a promising youngster go in order to secure the services of Jeff Lima who is an up and coming young forward from Melbourne and we'll try him out this week and see how he goes"

We asked Coach Nutzcraw why he wouldn't name the youngster he has let go the coach responded by saying "Well, there are alot of sharks in the silvertails cup and i wouldn't put it past one to snatch him up. So, we'll throw him back into the open market and hopefully pick him up later in the year when he will be more prepared for First Grade"

The Boozehounds today named this side for this weeks match against Schlossy's Shoes at the Dubbo Motor Inn:

01. William Zillman
02. Tony Martin
03. Matt King
04. Timana Tahu
05. Jake Webster
06. Benji Marshall
07. Matthew Head
08. Jeff Lima
09. George Gatis
10. Bryce Gibbs
11. Junior Moors
12. Matthew Bell
13. Simon Mannering

14. Brett Morris
15. Marshall Chalk
16. Trevor Thurling
17. Paul Aiton

Injuries: Carl Webb (Jaw/8 Weeks), Ashley Harrison (Unsure/Indefinate)

Dropped: Nigel Plum, Fraser Anderson, Milton Thaiday, Grant Rovelli

Suspended: Tonie Carroll (1 More Week)

Premier League: Smith Samau

Slippery's Son set to slide into Team

News out of the Boozehounds camp is that key signing Brett Morris is set to make his debut for the Boozehounds this week. "Brett started the year off with an injury but by all reports he is ready to go now and should line up this week against Schlossy's Shoes"

Pigeons ready for Pirates

The Dazzling Pigeons have named an unchanged side for this weekends round 4 clash against the Queensland Pirates.

1 Wade Mckinnon
2 Jason Moodie
3 Ben Smith
4 Nigel Vagana
5 Michael Gordon
6 Sione faumuina
7 James Aubusson
8 Steve Price (c)
9 Tony Caine
10 Ruben Wiki
11 Michael Luck
12 Luke Swain
13 Luke Bailey

14 Keith Lulia
15 Shane Rigon
16 Scott Logan
17 Bronson Harrison

Players unlucky to miss the squad this week are Michael Bani, Matt Bickerstaff, Brett firman, Michael Hodgson, James Stosic, Chris Walker & Wairangi Koopu.

Coach of the Pigeons Homer Jay was enthusiastic about the sides 12 points to nil victory over the Disco FC Dancers in round 3. "The boys really put in with Pricey, Bull & Rubes leading from the front, I was really happy with Logies efforts in the engine room you could even say it was a gold Logie performance."If Flash had his kicking boots on we would have won by even more the Dancers were basically wall flowers".

When asked about the teams chances against the rampaging Queensland Pirates he was as usual honest in his assessment. "Well my boys will keelhaul the scum". "That twit of a coach of theirs may think having a long black beard and a Parrot on his shoulder make him look the part but we intened to replace that Parrot with a Pigeon and **** all over him".

Only time will tell.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4