Vlandy's adds new team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Oh yeah, anyone that remembers anything of substance from the 80s is old af.... lol. Just joking, of course, but it has been nearly 40 years since the Manly v Parra grand finals so I don't find the argument that the proposed change in finals format will deny some nostalgia compelling.

For the record, I was born in '83 and the only thing I can remember from the 80's is 'Catch-it' branded shorts. They were rad. Oh, and I had a shaved head with a rat's tail in Year 1. (Notwithstanding that I grew up in Woy Woy, rat's tails were/are never cool, let alone on a ranga.)
Jeez ... I was on the hill at the 68 grand final I must be a dinosaur .... I think a conference style comp has merit

Last edited:
18 teams.....everyone plays everyone once.. then a break or rep games...then confirm a draw with 1 3 5 7 9 11 etc playing remaining games ...2 4 6 8 etc same, based on ladder position after 17 rds ....play a team at home this year, play them away next year etc. ...fairer than the shyte we have now....and no fkin yankee conference shyte.

First off, I don't like the idea of a Sydney conference and a non-Sydney conference. But if having two conferences is going to happen in the future, I'd like to see as in what team goes into what conference, the Sydney based teams are grouped together in one hat, non-Sydney teams in another hat. The first teams drawn out of both hats going into conference 1, second teams drawn goes into conference 2, third drawn=conference 1, fourth drawn= conference 2 and so on.
Both conferences will have Sydney based and non-Sydney based teams in them. The same drawn system repeats the following season, meaning the make up of conferences will be different every year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8