US election

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You reckon?  I grimaced this morning when it was announced people could pay for bus transport for students to pay for "special" classes for the under achievers and disabled. 

Where I went to school "special" meant high achievers and was funded accordingly. 

**** now you are into the disabled.

Is there any group in this country that you DO like??

In the previous 18 or so US elections the Redskins' game prior to the election has been a guide.

If they win the incumbent party retain office.

If they lose the other party gain office.

Overnight the Redskins were thumped by the Steelers (well done CW).

Let's hope history repeats.

I just came on to post the same thing. Steelers did it for Barack. It is a pity that American sport fans are rooting rather than barracking!!!! :) :)

More importantly both the Vikings and Dolphins had tough road wins over the weekend and are clawing themselves into finals contention after a bad start to the season. 

A lot of those have been called before counting is even 10% done though he will get in easy

I wish the voting systems of the world, would let you vote for policy rather than person and the voting of the policy leaned your vote to either candidate. It would take longer and be harder to count etc, but I think overall a lot of people who vote for the person or against the person would be surprised at which way their vote goes

Watching the speeches tonight and I had a tremendous sense of his vulnerability when in front of big crowds.  He is the first black President elect.  He still has 2 months before he can be proclaimed the first black President.

And there are lots of red necks licking their wounds at the moment.

Matabele link said:
Watching the speeches tonight and I had a tremendous sense of his vulnerability when in front of big crowds.  He is the first black President elect.  He still has 2 months before he can be proclaimed the first black President.

And there are lots of red necks licking their wounds at the moment.

They had bulletproof glass around the stage

there was bulletproof glass round Mcain as well, nutters aim for profile as well as colour

At least five American Presidents have been assassinated, if I remember my history correctly. There are plenty of nutters out there. It is only fear of terrorism that has stopped K-mart and Walmart stocking shotguns and semi-automatics in the local supermarket next to kids toys and laundary detergent. Now they are in a locked case, not unlike expensive sunglasses but the ammo sits in packets in the middle of the store!!!!

Reagan and Pope John Paul III were both shot in 1980 weren't they?

Was a bad year.  We'd have all been better off if the sniper had hit the mark.

You are all tact again Mata. Looks like the Premiership glass has worn off and back to normal. Who was Reagan's Vice President eh???

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2