Urgent Help required: TISM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Right I have an ask of everyone here, this is a serious emergency situation that should be dear to all your hearts.

My wife and step sons gave Martin, my 2 year old a Roosters Jumper, and he has gone from saying "Go Manly" to Go Roosters and I am not having a bar of it.

This is urgent. I wanted to get him Maroon Manly Sea Eagles NRL Toddler Fleece Hoodie | Best&Less™ Online to stem the tide as soon as possible, however it looks like its out of stock everywhere. I need this in a size 3 or 4 if possible.

Hoping the Sea Eagles brainstrust can pull some strings and help me out getting the right type of hoodie on my young lad before the damage is done and it's too late.

Please, please someone think of the children.

silver

Reserve Grader
First things first. The wife is being disrespectful and there needs to be an intervention! Every wife knows that if its a boy, they follow dad's team - non-negotiable, part of the wedding vows, if its a girl then mum can 'try' and influence... My two boys made the right choice.

Have you tried Ebay e.g. Savvy Supporter, thesupportersstore

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I found a size 4 which may be a bit big but no dramas and ordered that, just need to do a road trip now on the weekend to go get it

Eagle 1

First Grader
Right I have an ask of everyone here, this is a serious emergency situation that should be dear to all your hearts.

My wife and step sons gave Martin, my 2 year old a Roosters Jumper, and he has gone from saying "Go Manly" to Go Roosters and I am not having a bar of it.

This is urgent. I wanted to get him Maroon Manly Sea Eagles NRL Toddler Fleece Hoodie | Best&Less™ Online to stem the tide as soon as possible, however it looks like its out of stock everywhere. I need this in a size 3 or 4 if possible.

Hoping the Sea Eagles brainstrust can pull some strings and help me out getting the right type of hoodie on my young lad before the damage is done and it's too late.

Please, please someone think of the children.
ah ah..bought one of these Toddler Manly hoddies a year ago for my nices son from Best At Less at Warringah Mall, they had plenty in stock then. His father is a Titans supporter, but my niece is a Manly supporter. Guess who got the final say..lol.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Have you got a dog? If the dog were to accidentally get hold of it, a chew a few big holes (as everyone knows, sometimes really tasty stuff can get accidentally spilled on garments)
Just need to have the replacement (Manly) garment on hand. Also might need a plausible explanation for how the dog got hold of it. .. (consider sacrificing a couple of unrelated garments to the dog at the same time, to make it look less suspicious)

If you don't have a dog... it might accidentally get burned to a crisp if someone not familiar with ironing spontaneously decided to help out with the domestic chores? This sort of accident happens all the time
good luck :)

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Have you got a dog? If the dog were to accidentally get hold of it, a chew a few big holes (as everyone knows, sometimes really tasty stuff can get accidentally spilled on garments)
Just need to have the replacement (Manly) garment on hand. Also might need a plausible explanation for how the dog got hold of it. .. (consider sacrificing a couple of unrelated garments to the dog at the same time, to make it look less suspicious)

If you don't have a dog... it might accidentally get burned to a crisp if someone not familiar with ironing spontaneously decided to help out with the domestic chores? This sort of accident happens all the time
good luck :)
I have a dog, but she is too well trained to make that a believable outcome....the bloody cat though, that thing could scratch it to death

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sounds like there's no end to the reach uncle nick's brown paper bags can achieve!

• 😆
Reactions: Dan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18