Announcement Upgrade in place -> lots to do

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It just came up when searched okie dokie - I don't understand any of this stuff ... .. I want my 'informative' button back ... please!

Info_Icon.jpg

1)
How do we search for a string containing special characters now?
Search treats comma as a delimiter now or ignores both comma and bracket

,2019]

https://silvertails.net/search/14303/?q=,2019]&t=post&c[date]=1551358800&c[node]=16&c[prefix]=6&c[title_only]=1&o=date&g=1

I got the result I needed by adding the Prefix pattern of 'Game Day' in the example above but am curious about the syntax for search patterns

2)
Inserting a URL requires a newline character inserted too.
At present the URL is highlighted and pressing the return to add more to a Post deletes the highlighted link

3)
The highlight is too low a contrast on the mobile site. Very hard to see the light grey
Capture+_2019-10-18-05-23-49.png

4)
Selecting a Thread that has been read opens on the first page instead of last read.
The 'jump to' icons are only at the bottom of the page so it requires a scroll to the bottom of the first page on the mobile to jump to last page

5)
Ability to collapse the Forum descriptor as it just takes up the majority of the 1st page on the mobile and requires needlessly scrolling past each time we reconnect

Appreciate your endless innovative efforts @Dan :clap:

Last edited:
The site is working so much better for me now.
But I do have one complaint, apparently, I no longer have lonely bored single mums in my neighbourhood wanting to meet me.

The site is working so much better for me now.
But I do have one complaint, apparently, I no longer have lonely bored single mums in my neighbourhood wanting to meet me.

I feel your pain , I upgraded to Premium and lost my Russian Brides.

@Dan Is there anyway I can make the screen jump to the top of the next page when I click on next. At the moment it flicks to the bottom of the next page and I have to scroll to the top of the page to read the next post

That’s on my iPad

P.s. upgrade looks great

Last edited:
Is there anyway I can make the screen jump to the top of the next page when I click on next. At the moment it flicks to the bottom of the next page and I have to scroll to the top of the page to read the next post

That’s on my iPad

P.s. upgrade looks great

Ditto, IPhone

@Dan just letting you know advertising has started to show again, mind you it’s only Bet Easy the Russian Brides have deserted me!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6