Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Announcement Upgrade in place -> lots to do

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
I might get the hang of that one day!!
Click on the "insert" option in the editor, then giphy and you will be able to add images.

I decided to buy even though my remade plugins worked, I feel like the investment in someone else maintaining it was worth it.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor

nightster

Well worn member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Click on the "insert" option in the editor, then giphy and you will be able to add images.

I decided to buy even though my remade plugins worked, I feel like the investment in someone else maintaining it was worth it.
I have no idea what you are talking about!!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 11.16.19 am.png

That "Giphy" option does the following

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 11.17.06 am.png

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
@Dan using chrome on iOS13 to access the forum and it looks a lot sharper and easy on the eye buddy.

can I ask a question do you think it will ever be possible to use the emojis directly off the iPhone/Android keyboard rather than using the emoji tab on the site. Just curious. Your time and effort on this site is amazing buddy. It’s a great service to us fans.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
There is emoji support AFAIK but I think the limitation is more browser side. Will check into it

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
@Dan using chrome on iOS13 to access the forum and it looks a lot sharper and easy on the eye buddy.

can I ask a question do you think it will ever be possible to use the emojis directly off the iPhone/Android keyboard rather than using the emoji tab on the site. Just curious. Your time and effort on this site is amazing buddy. It’s a great service to us fans.
I just have to run a database conversion, once that finishes you we will have full emoji support. The script is underway but may take about 30 - 60 minutes

nightster

Well worn member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

I still don't know what you were talking about .... can I have the informative button back? ;)

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor

Should work now, give it a try and let me know

nightster

Well worn member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
WTF did you search for to get that? Somehow I can't imagine you as a J/K pop fan!
It just came up when searched okie dokie - I don't understand any of this stuff ... .. I want my 'informative' button back ... please!

Latest posts

Top Bottom