Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not sure who is a bigger moron, choc or mason. Who are these dip sh&t interviewers?

Why don't they interview the current players and ask what they think.
Obvious really - no current player will go on record & give the Pens or Baz a shot.. They'd be stupid to. Silly question really.

Of course those past group of tight knit playing group were angry, especially when glen was forced out and they blamed dce. I see it they were a little jealous he got such a pay rise and was a bit harsh asking dce to take a 400k pay cut for the next 4 years so they could all stay together and be able to be paid wealthy contracts.

Its a shame the way it worked out because that past group did build a great culture but with sucess it is hard to keep everyone, they did very well to keep such a core group of awesome players together over a long period of time, albiet with back ended contracts

Because they won’t get honest answers. Do you really think any current player would say what they have said even if they believed it. The naivity on this site beggars belief at times.
Thank you Ralphie, amazing. Current players would have to turn up and face DCE & management. That’s why no one speaks out about the coach also. Common people let’s be realistic.

I'm not sure who is a bigger moron, choc or mason. Who are these dip sh&t interviewers?

Why don't they interview the current players and ask what they think.

I thought they asked Jake (about DCE). Respecting the comments about "no one will tell the truth" if they are a current player...

But here's his interview all the same. (Unless I've missed the point)

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...m/news-story/3f1a20fe2a2df96a29d46fbd86f64592

STAR forward Jake Trbojevic has described the attacks on his Sea Eagles skipper Daly Cherry-Evans as “ridiculous”, describing him as very passionate about the club.

Why hasn't Barrett already resigned (quit) ?

That’s ridiculous, coaches don’t quit they either get sacked ( highly unlikely given the Penn’s seemingly lack of giving a **** about anything) or move to greener pastures.

Neither is likely to happen anytime soon.

And that’s not because I’m a Barrett lover ( I’m actually not but I also don’t think the whole issue is his) it’s just common sense.

This was a fun thread to re-read ......

giphy.gif
;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8