Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Barrett and Cartwright are not sacked at the end of the season I will not be renewing my membership. They have had 3 years to get it right and look at us now.

If Barrett and Cartwright are not sacked at the end of the season I will not be renewing my membership. They have had 3 years to get it right and look at us now.
Hold on feathered friend . You cant just Fly away and leave the nest just because we have a couple of bad eggs in there .
Your a passionate supporter and passionate supporters sick around through the good times and tough times .
They stick around because at Manly the tough times never last !!!

Hold on feathered friend . You cant just Fly away and leave the nest just because we have a couple of bad eggs in there .
Your a passionate supporter and passionate supporters sick around through the good times and tough times .
Okay monetary loss of better judgment due to rant.

We've had 3 years of Baz & we're going backwards. If we go any further backwards we'll be spooners. He has to go. He's sheite.

This is interesting to watch, with Willie Mason claiming that no one wants to play with DCE, though he doesn't cite any of our current squad other than the drama with Jackson Hastings. Most of he did cite as not wanting to play with him were the old senior clique (Snake, Gifty, Choc and Skivvy) and Qld players. Though I believe Willie would have been closer to that lot than he claims here because they would have spent time in rep teams together and played against each other for years.

While most of this is about DCE, he does at the end of the video say that at the end of this year, either Barrett or DCE is going to have to be gone from Manly otherwise we're just going to continue to sink. And he said its most likely Barrett who will be gone and that the players just aren't playing for him. Edit: he said we still had a talented team who should be top 8, but for whatever reason they are bottom 4. He also called Barrett a "puppet" and said he wasn't really in charge and that the board is more likely to back Cherry than the coach.

http://www.skipi.tv/daly-cherry-evans-skipi-tv-willie-mason/

Last edited:
Can’t disagree with anything they have said. Very very sad. Dce at the centre of our decline. Barrett has no clue. Very very tough situation for us to get out of. Fuc$ me, seriously makes me sad.

And angry..

Very helpful input from Mason. Not.

Although I suspect there is some truth in that final paragraph - re: the respective futures of the coach and captain and who is really in charge.

We've had 3 years of Baz & we're going backwards. If we go any further backwards we'll be spooners. He has to go. He's sheite.
The only way any coach can justify their position in a club is by performing to standards and getting results .
Go on every NRL club forum and we will find that ....
When the Winning starts the fans Whinging stops .

This is interesting to watch, with Willie Mason claiming that no one wants to play with DCE, though he doesn't cite any of our current squad other than the drama with Jackson Hastings. Most of he did cite as not wanting to play with him were the old senior clique (Snake, Gifty, Choc and Skivvy) and Qld players. Though I believe Willie would have been closer to that lot than he claims here because they would have spent time in rep teams together and played against each other for years.

While most of this is about DCE, he does at the end of the video say that at the end of this year, either Barrett or DCE is going to have to be gone from Manly otherwise we're just going to continue to sink. And he said its most likely Barrett who will be gone and that the players just aren't playing for him. Edit: he said we still had a talented team who should be top 8, but for whatever reason they are bottom 4. He also called Barrett a "puppet" and said he wasn't really in charge and that the board is more likely to back Cherry than the coach.

http://www.skipi.tv/daly-cherry-evans-skipi-tv-willie-mason/

So we sack the puppet and employ a new puppet?

Bloke at souffs left because he didn't want to be a puppet

Who is he a puppet too? Fulton is gone and we have been told that Barrett makes the selections and calls. Call me old fashioned but I don’t believe coaches should be involved in recruitment and salary cap management other than providing a wish list. Those should be decisions for Management. The Coaches responsibility should be to pick the best 17 and get the best out of them whilst fostering new talent. Coaches should never speak publically about player discipline it should be handled in house.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8