Up yours Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfpack said:
nodd said:
The Eagle said:
How good does it feel QLDers,having a game won by the merkin you all hate

Blaming the ref?

How unusual?

He was talking about Slater, champ.

Thank you,i did mean Slater that said some of the calls last night were not what id call apt,but every game has ****house calls,i dont think Meninga quiet owes the refs a gobby just yet

I think NSW has a chance with this somehow useful team of idiots
Dugan should go though,he had a knock on lead to 10minutes of QLD with the ball in a game they'd already dominated posession in,the only bad call that went our way was the offside pass ingoal to Dugan,that was really really stupid

The papers down here are making a saint out of Dugan. Didn't see it myself. Just who, out of the twenty NSW coaches, is the attacking coach? No-one it would appear. Poor effort by this second rate bunch of plodders. Qld deserved to win because of their superior attacking skills. Better defense as well. QLd muffed about three tries, which they won't next time. I thought the refs favored NSW. NSW lay over the top of Qld a lot in the tackle dept, and loited in the ruck. Bird is such a pussy, crying when he's tackled. Princess needs to come home, we can cope with his soft hit-ups because we love him.

Ok firstly i HATED the NSW team on paper,however with that said DSM5

How can you say that NSW were bad in defense,clearly they made 100 more tackles and only lost by 4 points,if every 100 tackles Manly made conceded only 4 points id be happy and with our attack we wouldnt lose a game

If you think the defense was bad you were watching another game,we lost it on momentary lapses and glut of possession given to QLD

In regards to Dugan i have no idea what game they were watching,he made one move good offensively and his positional play was woeful

1st try he is in the line of defense? Why isnt he in the ingoal where a good fullback would have been waiting for the grubber,2nd try why didnt he suck it up and take a hit from Morris to save a try from Yow Yee,that was plain lazy,i thought the Jennings try was a dumb move only saved by the fact that Slater is a moron,the bloke should have ran into Slater and passed,not thrown a dummy,Jennings was sooooo incredibly lucky,a try assist is still the same amount of points for your team you selfish bastard

Besides Scotts brain snap the trys your saying they bombed were about 50/50

I didn't say they were bad in defense Eagle, only that Qld were better. On what I saw, if Qld ran straighter they score three more tries. Way to much lateral running, especially near the NSW line. They seemed to get caught up tangling themselves near the corner a lot. When they did run straighter they scored, ala Slater's try. NSW lost the game because of attacking deficiencies. There plainly was no attack. I read that NSW had about 10 coaches, but there was little evidence that an attack coach was employed. And I agree with you about the YY try. Both Dugan and Morris were at fault. Both could/should have defended that try.

For all the talk of Qlds superior attacking skills and world class attackers etc, they could only put on 1 try through the hands with the majority of the pill in good field position

Just so as I am in no doubt. This Qld spirit they speak of, is this the same spirit from the Qld Government that failed to insure their assets, that then begged and pleaded for the other states to throw ****loads of money their way to pay for their flood repairs.

Gee, I thought that was just redneck stupidity, but apparently that's all a part of this thing called Qld spirit.

Same old same old; Qld had the halves to sort out a win when needed. Good effort by nsw, but slightly ominous that Qld only got out of 2nd gear a couple of times. Inglis et al to come back in....

Dugan was good, contributed to the left side attack's productivity. some potential there but not this series.

**** you Qld. You Bronco dicks.
Just because you're from moronville, doesn't mean you win everything.

Northern beaches is better than anything ****land has to offer.

**** off mutants.

Go Doggies!!!

Jethro said:
Nodd
smtennis4.gif
Duff

Im pretty sure theres a knock on in there somewhere.

Ian Martin tragic said:
Same old same old; Qld had the halves to sort out a win when needed. Good effort by nsw, but slightly ominous that Qld only got out of 2nd gear a couple of times. Inglis et al to come back in....

Dugan was good, contributed to the left side attack's productivity. some potential there but not this series.

rehab is not for quitters

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Duff said:
If you feel superior about anything other than being a simpleton, it's misplaced. There's a reason you lot are up there licking windows & peeing on each other.

Dems boys shore can play footy though.

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWW!

f**khead

Well, where's your superiority tonight?

You have to support a NSW team.

Two Qld teams have had the piss belted out of them tonight. Not very spirited.

You would only beat our 3rd strength team the same as our first. We'd smash your seconds. Dickheads.

Duff said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Duff said:
If you feel superior about anything other than being a simpleton, it's misplaced. There's a reason you lot are up there licking windows & peeing on each other.

Dems boys shore can play footy though.

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWW!

f**khead

Well, where's your superiority tonight?

You have to support a NSW team.

Two Qld teams have had the piss belted out of them tonight. Not very spirited.

You would only beat our 3rd strength team the same as our first. We'd smash your seconds. Dickheads.
Let it go mate, you are holding on too tight.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8