Up yours Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just cant let an opportunity slip by and remind you all are a bunch of
PUSSIES for supporting qld, Hope its a good night, a fair contest and if
not................... i hope NSW cheat better than you guys do

MOM Paul Gallen
NSW 20 qld 10
Bill slater caught with goat

Tomorows predictded headline

Queenslanders declare, "you need more goat in your curry"

It will certainly add life into the series .

BLUUUESLANNNDER

I couldn't agree more. Hate QLD with a passion, and I mean everything about it - not just because of footy. I had to make a necessary trip up to far north QLD recently and, no matter how much I shower, I still haven't managed to scrub all the QLDness off of me. I still feel kind of dirty, uneducated, and just plain stupid.

I know I made a promise to you all but when I think of queenslanders there's only one word I can think of and it starts with a c And rhymes with Rex hunt

Cambo said:
I know I made a promise to you all but when I think of queenslanders there's only one word I can think of and it starts with a c And rhymes with Rex hunt

Are you calling Queenslander's chunters? I say!

I hate those low chunts
I think we should swap states though
seriously the inbreds get the bigger share?
wtf? just so they can marry their cousins?
****ING CANOOK BASTARDS!!!
There team its teeming with mexicans....

The Eagle said:
I hate those low chunts
I think we should swap states though
seriously the inbreds get the bigger share?
wtf? just so they can marry their cousins?
f**king CANOOK BASTARDS!!!
There team its teeming with mexicans....

No thanks, if I had to live in that dump I think I'd just neck myself.

SoO is just another example of Queensland's ongoing quest for recognition, at the end of the day everyone knows in their hearts that NSW's real rivals are Victoria. Queensland's rivals are water & nasty storms.

If fog-horns are for fogs, are Queens-landers for queens?

I just hope Kingy comes thru ok and doesn't get hurt.

Also happy no-one else got picked and had a week off too recover.

On a completely off topic thought, it's kinda annoying to be a Manly and NSW fan - right now i'm wearing an 80's style maroon jersey and it looks like i'm a QLDer. I guess the same would be the same for Titans/QLD fans being unable to wear the blue during origin time.
Random thoughts i know...

I sense much resentment from you NSW boys.

That's good. That's healthy.

Good for you.

As hard as it is to believe, and i don't know when it last happened, but an actual Queensland side is running out tonight !! It's a miracle, no kiwis, Papuans or new south welshman in maroon tonight

Kiwi Eagle said:
As hard as it is to believe, and i don't know when it last happened, but an actual Queensland side is running out tonight !! It's a miracle, no kiwis, Papuans or new south welshman in maroon tonight

Pick which four in the Queensland side played under 19's for NSW.

You blokes keep telling us how good You are, and how F*^$%d we are, and one day we might believe you.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8