Up yours Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we did well considering the one sided ref's performance. I think they need to stick with the team even if some of them did not play great.

torana355 said:
I think we did well considering the one sided ref's performance. I think they need to stick with the team even if some of them did not play great.

I reckon there was about 4 converted tries worth of bent refereeing in Qlds advantage so I have us winning by about 20 points.

Nsw should pick soward. If he was playing our kicking game would have been much better. What he was playing ?

NSW did pretty well. Hope they don't drop their bundle and make changes for game two.

Qld will have Hodges, Inglis back for game two, I'd put Dallas Johnson in the run on team, move Harrison to the bench and drop Parker.

Qld will be back to awesome for game 2.

north coast eagle said:
torana355 said:

I reckon there was about 4 converted tries worth of bent refereeing in Qlds advantage so I have us winning by about 20 points.

Yep i saw a few forward passes by QLD and none of them were pulled up. I think Our forwards were awful, i like King but the QLD forwards made Snowden and King look like old men. Most of the NSW backline was great, the halves did ok but nothing special, i think they will only get better if they leave the team together.

Jerry1 said:
Nsw should pick soward. If he was playing our kicking game would have been much better. What he was playing ?

Its a deadset Joke.

I have said it before, the more St Choke players you pick, the bigger the chance of choking.

So many supposed penalties against NSW in crucial field positions to give QLD an advantage. That supposed forward pass by NSW just after half time right in front of the NSW goal posts was a joke. Both the side on and overhead camera angles clearly showed that the ball never went forward yet there were so many forward passes from QLD and they only get pulled up twice.

Gasnier, FFS haha. I wonder if his chin really gets in the way when he's trying to play football.

Surely QLD will have Dallas Johnson in their team for game 2, I was suprised that he wasn't picked for tonight & just assumed he was crocked.

Gasnier is a bloody hog. Uate looked great with all but one of his runs, he needs more quality ball. Jennings was my pick. Some great defence from him as well.

wombatgc said:
Gasnier is a bloody hog. Uate looked great with all but one of his runs, he needs more quality ball. Jennings was my pick. Some great defence from him as well.
Agree, Jennings was very good.

Wolfpack said:
Gasnier, FFS haha. I wonder if his chin really gets in the way when he's trying to play football.

His best is long gone. In my opinion his best was prior to when he left for France. Tonight, he was just making up the numbers. He did nothing all night except for giving the ball back to QLD in the dying seconds of the game. If there were to be any changes to the NSW line up for the next game then he would be the first and possibly the only change that I would make.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Duff said:
At least if we lose, we're still NSWelshmen.
Queenslanders have nothing else. I miss the days when we could take even the SOO from them & leave them with absolutely nothing.

It's bash a Bogan night!!

Mate there's some cheap units going in Edens Landing South of Brisbane for when you move.

I'll never move to that hole. I like Tasmania in July as far as weather goes, have lived on the Northern Beaches my entire life & haven't been to the beach in 20 years.

You can keep it. I enjoy talking to people who can use big boy words.

For several years it has become a post-origin-game highlight to come on here and witness Duff shivering in the corner in a foetal position, uttering pure gibberish and shaking his head at yet another fine display of Queensland superiority. It's almost become an obligatory part of the Origin experience.

Matabele said:
For several years it has become a post-origin-game highlight to come on here and witness Duff shivering in the corner in a foetal position, uttering pure gibberish and shaking his head at yet another fine display of Queensland superiority. It's almost become an obligatory part of the Origin experience.

I'll say the same thing any day of the year. It only comes up at this time.

Queensland superiority? Oxymoron perhaps?

All this proves is that Queenslands 17 biggest, dumbest thugs are slightly (1 try) better adapted to footballing than NSW's.

The only sense of superiority in Queensland Mata is yours. I'm sure you moved up there to make yourself feel even more intellectually validated than even Dubbo could offer.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hope they keep the same team for soo2

as a Queenslander, so do i...lol!

it just seemed like Qld only played as good as they had too, not much improvement left in NSW

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2