Turbo the centre.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You would think I am .. but I genuinly believe he will be in the second row within 5 years .....
The kids is huge for 21, his body will naturally get heavier as he ages.
Imagine him playing fullback at 26 and 110kgs? That said with proper training and diet the could keep him at his current 103kg.

The kids is huge for 21, his body will naturally get heavier as he ages.
Imagine him playing fullback at 26 and 110kgs? That said with proper training and diet the could keep him at his current 103kg.
GI s was 110, now down to 105.

I'm gunna do the broken record, but as a AJ Brimson fan....he was still unsigned recently and add him to the backline and we suddenly add him to the back....have a lightning attacking side with multiple threats.

I'm gunna do the broken record, but as a AJ Brimson fan....he was still unsigned recently and add him to the backline and we suddenly add him to the back....have a lightning attacking side with multiple threats.
zero tackle don't have him as off contract

lets wait until the start of next season and see what we have with this group after a grueling pre season, hopefully a fit and fired team who know what to do and when to do it..

zero tackle don't have him as off contract
Damn - call it wishful thinking....though on this forum recently there was unsigned players list from an article and he was still on there....which did surprise me, as he is no doubt a keeper you would expect a club to lock up early.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12