Turbo injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So...Tom injured his left hamstring against the Sharks in the trial game, amd then yesterday pulled up clutching the back of his left leg.

But he has injured his other hamstring?!

Now Peters is just making **** up despite the facts being there for all to see.

Has anything truthful come out of his mouth for the past couple of years?

Hamstring and the way he pulled up will be at least 3....maybe 4 weeks
If it’s the same one I think it will be minimum of six to eight. They have to be over cautious and let it really heal otherwise it could become chronic which will shorten his career significantly. As you know hamstring injuries lead to back injuries and have a domino affect on the body.

So...Tom injured his left hamstring against the Sharks in the trial game, amd then yesterday pulled up clutching the back of his left leg.

My thoughts as well mate! It was definitely his left hamstring initially and it was his left hamstring again yesterday with ice on it in the sheds, Zorbas Mail looks well off again.

If it’s the same one I think it will be minimum of six to eight. They have to be over cautious and let it really heal otherwise it could become chronic which will shorten his career significantly. As you know hamstring injuries lead to back injuries and have a domino affect on the body.
Fair call mate....I busted my knee at 20 and the snowball effect has been massive ever since including lower back....and hamstring is a much closer relative to the back.
Maybe wishful thinking on my part.

I honestly think it is in his back that causes the issue in the hammy not the other way. He was back slammed late last season and has had issues ever since.

Fair call mate....I busted my knee at 20 and the snowball effect has been massive ever since including lower back....and hamstring is a much closer relative to the back.
Yep, the body can be a bugger of a thing when one thing goes on you. I’ve had my share. Let’s hope this is just a blip on his radar and he is back later this year tearing holes in defensive lines rather than hammies.

Maybe he knew we were going to win so faked it so he didn't have to run around in the hot sun????

Woohoo! Tom back next week! :)

I can agree with you there: 3 operations on “bad”: but years of back and hip issues from favouring that knee as well (like 20 years worth). Just had to get “good” rebuilt as it plain wore out from shouldering most of the load in that period as well..

Are t

Are there not 2 hamstrings to each thigh?

The thing that concerned me the most is that he grabbed the hammy very high on the leg near his arse.

I’m fairly certain, but may be wrong, but thought the higher the strain on the hamstring, the worse it is. We need a resident physio on the forum to sort the facts from the bull****.

The thing that concerned me the most is that he grabbed the hammy very high on the leg near his arse.

I’m fairly certain, but may be wrong, but thought the higher the strain on the hamstring, the worse it is. We need a resident physio on the forum to sort the facts from the bull****.
I’m no Physio however I done both hammy’s Between five and ten times each and imo higher is better than lower as higher up the hammy is more a muscle strain which heals faster. Lower down tends to be more tendon related which gets chronic and takes months to heal.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2