[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Probably time we start to build without turbo involved in the future. Also the contract he just signed needs to be Foran like because we cannot get into the market for any good fullbacks. Time to move on is my guess unfortunately.
Not sure about moving on but his asking rate has to have dropped by at least $500K or 50%. How can he command this with his unreliabile body?

He could return to this value but not until he has a full season of non-hamstring injuries in my opinion for the benefit of the whole squad and cap.

I think he has now exceeded Snake's dodgy-knees imnpact on the team's performance and salary cap.

Tough game is NRL.

This is so annoying. Surely this recurring injury needs expert management. We cannot afford to have a gun like that continually injured. Its killing us!

I think saab will play fullback surely if it’s Funa long season coming up.
Perhaps but I've never seen Saab at Fullback, no sure if he has the all round game for it away from his athleticism.

I also think if Saab is the preferred wing choice then best for him to start and stay in that role

I thought Funa was decent last year......can tuipulotu play fullback?

From what I've seen of Funa he's tradesmanlike but no excitement machine ala Elliott. I'd go for some x factor at fullback but knowing Des....

We have two speedy young fullbacks in the squad - Weekes & Koula. Maybe one could be blooded. Or perhaps Schuster could fill in?
Agree let's go for someone young and exciting. We need to have a succession plan in place for Tom he unfortunately is heading in the same direction as Johny Gibbs - early retirement

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8