[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Funa is so average ! My thought's go to The Warriors last game, when we were dominating, until he interjected himself. See from say 57 seconds to 1.11 (DCE is like WTF, and was pissed !)
Funa must have felt itchy after that game after rolling the grass so much!

Those "highlights" suggest that Funa and Garrick are not up to the FB role for the "majority of the season".

Running the ball back & in general attack, I think he would go well. Don't know about positional play in defence.

I am sure any young player who fills in for Turbo will be very keen to show their worth to the team.
I think he has the capability to learn quickly. Can not have a talent like this on the sideline sitting with Turbo if fit to play. Many 5/8 s have made the switch.

Funa must have felt itchy after that game after rolling the grass so much!

Those "highlights" suggest that Funa and Garrick are not up to the FB role for the "majority of the season".

Guessing your looking at his whiff attempt of a tackle the try after that? Worst part, that was common place for him. Blocker goes, Funa just did an arm grab there haha

If he can't recover and play football this year his career may be over. If so we should be able to medically retire him just like Souths did with their star players.
The ever present worry with footballing brothers is that their travails become the club’s travails. Defining the club’s identity, good or bad. One will sign on the dotted line if the brother/s can too. It must be challenging for the accountants.

The Stewart brothers roller coaster ride in their later footballing years being a case in point. Or the Mortimer/Hughes franchise at Belmore. They exert a lot of influence and it can take years to recover.

I hope Ben T has Jake’s constitution and not Tom’s.

Well it’s “ here we ****ing go again “ time.

Frustrating for the kid , a ****ing ****pile for us fans.

And 5 more years at 1.1 million sucking out cap for doing bugger all.

And our top 8 chances with no real 9 and no real fullback might just have flown out the door before even a tackle has been made.

Because let’s face it we ALL KNOW, round 4 really means about round 10-12 at best.

Maybe he ran into a dictionary that the media guru should have been using...

Innocuous definition: not harmful or injurious; harmless: an innocuous home remedy.
I think it relates into what he was doing when the injury occurred. Maybe he did his hammy getting out of bed in the morning. This would would be an innocuous accident for sure

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10