[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
How can Latrell Mitchell rupture his hammy at the end of last season and can start the season 100% fit and be carving it up.

Turbo can't even run down the corso without tearing his hammy again.

What did Souths do on the rehab that Manly and Tommy has not?

Round 10 maybe , my gut feel !

oh and “ compare the pair “

Sonic the Hedgehog currently on 450k and the Storm are offering him a 3 year extension at $800k and not interested in moving to another club for more $$$

Tommy Tissue on circa 1 million and has barely played a game in 12 months.

I am over Turbo. As alluded to previously, he is well on his way to graduating with honours from the ‘Johnny Gibbs College of Footballing Greatness Destroyed by Residual Injuries’.

But the real problem at Manly isn’t an injury riddled superstar or an overpaid half or a coach who seems out of touch (but probably is not) with modern footballing.

It’s an off-field set up beholden to the whims of one family*, with no other centre of gravity able to properly challenge or dominate them.

Our administration appears to be underfunded and shambolic, not like the powerhouse clubs - Melbourne, Easts, Souths or nowadays (the Fitzgerald era now long gone) Parramatta.

*There are parallels with the past and Arthurson’s and his acolyte Fulton’s association with the club, however I am quite certain I will get the ‘thumbs down/dislike’ treatment if I raise them here.

Round 10 maybe , my gut feel !

oh and “ compare the pair “

Sonic the Hedgehog currently on 450k and the Storm are offering him a 3 year extension at $800k and not interested in moving to another club for more $$$

Tommy Tissue on circa 1 million and has barely played a game in 12 months.
Haha, yes it has started hasn't it...you watch, 1 more week, 1 more week, 1 more week...yawn!

I am over Turbo. As alluded to previously, he is well on his way to graduating with honours from the ‘Johnny Gibbs College of Footballing Greatness Destroyed by Residual Injuries’.

But the real problem at Manly isn’t an injury riddled superstar or an overpaid half or a coach who seems out of touch (but probably is not) with modern footballing.

It’s an off-field set up beholden to the whims of one family*, with no other centre of gravity able to properly challenge or dominate them.

Our administration appears to be underfunded and shambolic, not like the powerhouse clubs - Melbourne, Easts, Souths or nowadays (the Fitzgerald era now long gone) Parramatta.

*There are parallels with the past and Arthurson’s and his acolyte Fulton’s association with the club, however I am quite certain I will get the ‘thumbs down/dislike’ treatment if I raise them here.

Honestly, and despite the issues , when their were two owners , and even with the factional wars , we were seemingly better run.

I think this is the clubs biggest issue at present , followed closely by a coach living in the past.

no thumbs down from me.

Honestly, and despite the issues , when their were two owners , and even with the factional wars , we were seemingly better run.

I think this is the clubs biggest issue at present , followed closely by a coach living in the past.

no thumbs down from me.
That appeared to be a case of one tectonic plate holding the other at bay.

"club powerbrokers began preparing to overhaul the support systems for coach Des Hasler and the club’s under-fire squad."

Didn't all the numbnuts on here bag the shiite out of Barrett for demanding Penn provide the coaching staff resources expected of a serious NRL team ... Oh how times and attitudes change ...

"club powerbrokers began preparing to overhaul the support systems for coach Des Hasler and the club’s under-fire squad."

Didn't all the numbnuts on here bag the shiite out of Barrett for demanding Penn provide the coaching staff resources expected of a serious NRL team ... Oh how times and attitudes change ...

Mate this isn't about Barrett. It's time to move on. It is clear though that the clubs support systems i.e Resources that all other coaches expect to have in a professional NRL team environment, have not been funded/supported adequately by the club's powerbrokers/owners for years.

Trent has all the staff resources at the dogs and on record he currently has coached the dogs down to the worst team in history

Des won Grand finals with the same resources at Manly previously

If a coach can not build resilience in his players all the resources count for nothing

Trent has all the staff resources at the dogs and on record he currently has coached the dogs down to the worst team in history

If a coach can not build resilience in his players all the resources count for nothing

Keep drinking the raspberry cordial mate .... are you suggesting this current team with one win in 14 games is showing "resilience "

At least Barrett has already signed Burton and Josh Ado Carr for next season ... taking positive steps ... let's see who we sign ..

Keep drinking the raspberry cordial mate .... are you suggesting this current team with one win in 14 games is showing "resilience "

At least Barrett has signed Burton and Josh Ado Carr for next season ... taking positive steps ... let's see who we sign ..
Read my post again feathered friend

I agree lets see who we sign

But the fact is , Dean pay was not given the opportunity to sign any new players like Trent has and Trents new signing and all the staff resources at the dogs and on record he currently has coached the dogs down to the worst team in history

Rubbish ... Dessie had dank the chemist, goats blood, GPS before it was standard and was spending a motza in the football office ... It was Penn's crackdown on all the spending that caused the big split ..

What about those saying Donny Singe would make them the fittest in the comp @:D

are you suggesting this current team with one win in 14 games is showing "resilience "

Read my post again feathered friend ... are you suggesting Dessie has built resilience in this team ? ... and this is his 3rd year ..

Rubbish ... Dessie had dank the chemist, goats blood, GPS before it was standard and was spending a motza in the football office ... It was Penn's crackdown on all the spending that caused the big split ..
One thing for certain
Under Des we are playing rubbish and continue to have record scores against us
It is clear for all to see our players and team are playing way below potential
We look like a part time amature team that runs on the field without a coach and runs around in circles . That is how bad we look

What about those saying Donny Singe would make them the fittest in the comp @:D

That hurts ... am/was a huge fan of Donny ... would love to know what is doing there .. has anybody heard anything from him recently ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8