• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven't read about it but my first thought - it is a red herring. The issue should not be Trumps personal shortcomings as a president (however voluminous they be), rather the short-sighted 'make america great' policies which promote racist jingoism, and promote big business at the expense of workers rights and the environment.

Haven't read about it but my first thought - it is a red herring. The issue should not be Trumps personal shortcomings as a president (however voluminous they be), rather the short-sighted 'make america great' policies which promote racist jingoism, and promote big business at the expense of workers rights and the environment.

Could be both?

Yes! I don’t know much about impeachment, it seems Trump is generally considered to be morally corrupt and contemptible yet that didn’t harm his election prospects at all!

If they couldn't impeach Clinton for lying about getting bj's from a young intern in the Oval Office ... I think they will have a problem with impeaching Trump ...

That wouldn't have been the one with a Republican majority would it ? .... still wasn't fatal ... he kept his job ....
You need a 2/3rds vote in the Senate to get a conviction and at the time of Clinton's hearing there was a slight majority to the Republicans. Trump is probably even less likely as the Republicans hold the majority. There might be a few who want to see Trump get turfed out ASAP but I can't see it happening.

You need a 2/3rds vote in the Senate to get a conviction and at the time of Clinton's hearing there was a slight majority to the Republicans. Trump is probably even less likely as the Republicans hold the majority. There might be a few who want to see Trump get turfed out ASAP but I can't see it happening.

I do not think anyone, at this stage, thinks he will get turfed out however at the start of the Nixon hearings (who did resign before he was impeached) no one thought that the outcome would be him leaving office

Yes! I don’t know much about impeachment, it seems Trump is generally considered to be morally corrupt and contemptible yet that didn’t harm his election prospects at all!

morally corrupt and contemptible?
Do you mean like when Bush gave the green light on a war under "proven" false pretence and resulted in over a million dead Iraqis, most of which are children? Or do you mean like when under Obama's and Hillary's watch millions more were killed in Libya, Syria, and Iraq. When Al Queda was armed to the teeth by yours truly Mr (cough, cough) "Nobel Peace prize" winner Obama, which spawned a humanitarian crisis like we have never seen across Africa and Europe?

With the Dems having no suitable opposition for Trump and elections around the corner, this latest attempt at impeachment is starting to smell like one thing.......desperation

Yes morally corrupt and contemptible. My point was simply that doing away with the current corrupt leader doesn't mean his policies won't continue to be pursued by someone else.
Not sure why you are referring to Bush etc. Maybe you are saying all US administrations are guilty of war crimes? To which I would not disagree.

I'm going to politely disagree with your assertions about about the current Potus. Give me a womanising, brash, foot in mouth, poorly tanned leader who puts his country first and delivers on campaign promises over the warmongering, virtue signalling, sanctimonious "morally superior" leaders who enjoy a favourable media ride any day of the week.

The term racist jingoism has been unfortunately conflated with the true meaning of patriotism, in its purest form one is love one is hate, a total paradox. Notwithstanding those who are truly burdened with racism in their hearts I don't believe that this represents half the US population which voted him. Americans I have met have been some of the most incredible and generous people. The media uses this false conflated narrative as a pseudo intellectual catchphrase attempt to ostracise and pervert something that is actually in my humble opinion a pure and beautiful thing, love of your country and fellow countrymen first.

Last edited:
Would Australians vote for someone like Trump? Keating was a narcissistic prick. He doesn't come anywhere near Trump though.

Would Australians vote for someone like Trump? Keating was a narcissistic prick. He doesn't come anywhere near Trump though.
Not right now I don’t think. With Labor getting belted, it’s silenced the looney left, which in turn has left the far-right radicals with not much to whinge about. Right now, if Morrison was a radio station, we’d be on easy listening 2CH. Lie down and go to sleep, all is well.
Although the young Swedish girl has stirred the pot internationally....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6