True Supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
First NYEagle, now this.

My GOD they're plants by the sea eagles to undermine our negativity.

We're DOOOOOOMED!!!

No negativity No sword of Damocles, No hangmen s noose, No pot of boiling oil ,No 21 gun firing squad ?
We are doomed ,doomed I tell you

insert photo of Dr Smith

True Supporters:
Specifically what makes you a true supporter is often up for debate, but as far as we can tell the criteria is as follows
- Must never say anything negative about the Manly Sea Eagles, the team or any of it's players
- Must own at least 1 of every jersey ever released by the club
- Must attend every game at Brookvale oval and as many other games as you can, no matter your location or socio-economic status
- Must be part of the "In Faction" with the football club
- Must have an IQ of no more than 85 points

reference: https://silvertails.net/pages/silvertails-memes/

I'm out.gif

I wonder how many people will try to PM @Taser Shock? Probably a bunch of fake accounts that rothtool and that moron hoops have

Have we established that Taser Shock is real ... I heard it was an alias common to Greek scribes ..... if played backwards at 78rpm it sounds strangely like whales calling ....

Mr Shock - what is your take on what is going on with Hastings? Why can’t he get a start in the side? Thanks for sharing.

Yeah mate - I am a real person

Well thanks for the intel. Cant say you are right, cant say you are wrong.
Hypothetically you could just be hypothetical.

@Snake and now seemingly @smithy do have a somewhat proven link into the current club hierarchy. They have been mute on this topic with respect to naming names, so I am presuming there is some pressure of some sort not to do so.

Time will eventually reveal them all, but Greenturd will wait for an opportune moment to do so.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8