True Supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gents / Ladies
I have been watching this media Slang match aimed at the Mighty Sea Eagles in regards to the Gladstone event. Trust me this has been blown completely out of portion. I should know as I was there.
The supporters of this club should believe exactly what Lyll Gorman has stated to the media. I actually had a beer with Lyll that night while having dinner and you could not meet a better man who is the CEO of our great club.

Actually I had some drinks with Daly, Thommo, Shaun, Jackson, Trent and Co and they were great young man. The hospitality they showed to myself, wife and family friends was second to none. At no such time did they disrespect us or other supporters that were there. If the media was to contact myself I can validate exactly what Lyll has said. I think it is time we stopped bagging this great club, and got behind them when the chips are down instead of kicking them in the guts.
Cheers
Life time Manly Supporter

Oh no, I have been waiting for the next 'true supporter' rubbish since the '#LEAVE NOW!' demand. Unfortunately, all the positive posters have to tolerate the negative posters for the good of the club, seeing as though the club can only muster 12,000 of us.

Oh no, I have been waiting for the next 'true supporter' rubbish since the '#LEAVE NOW!' demand. Unfortunately, all the positive posters have to tolerate the negative posters for the good of the club, seeing as though the club can only muster 12,000 of us.
Oh come on I’m the original “ true supporter” and take umbrage with that comment!!

Lol, just kidding!!!

True Supporters:

A true supporter, is generally used as a last action to try to belittle another supporter when all other arguments have failed. This is usually pedaled out by the more mentally weak of the forums and is meant to be used in a more negative light, i.e. "You are not a true supporter". However, it has now become more of a comedic meme used by those not deemed "True Supporters" to show the weakness in an opponents arguments. It is also used generally when speaking about club membership, without it, many deem you to not be a True Supporter.

Specifically what makes you a true supporter is often up for debate, but as far as we can tell the criteria is as follows
- Must never say anything negative about the Manly Sea Eagles, the team or any of it's players
- Must own at least 1 of every jersey ever released by the club
- Must attend every game at Brookvale oval and as many other games as you can, no matter your location or socio-economic status
- Must be part of the "In Faction" with the football club
- Must have an IQ of no more than 85 points

reference: https://silvertails.net/pages/silvertails-memes/

In all seriousness, appreciate you coming on and sharing. A bit of sunshine on here certainly won't go astray.
Agree, I should have added context around my above post, it was just to educate on that term having a certain connotation around here

Media focus is on player behaviour and not player performance these days cruel but part of the world we now live in.

Agree, I should have added context around my above post, it was just to educate on that term having a certain connotation around here
It was funny @Dan . Especially owning one of every jersey made..@:D
I heard treasurer Scott Morrison say it this morning on the ABC.....as in....'the Turnball government have been true supporters of banking reform and change...'
.:sick::sick::sick:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8