trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I could be on the wrong track here but it occurs to me Desmond may want to make a statement to our slightly depleted squad - by sending them out to make a statement against the Chooks. We are down on troops, so the statement is unlikely to be 'we can defeat you millionaires'. But it may well be something like 'we can whack you, hard and repeatedly, and you will be looking out for us when we meet soon in the actual premiership!'

Or maybe just go through the motions of a normal trial match? But surely the opportunity to match up against the reigning premiers is a motivational opportunity. I might even travel up to watch, just in case!

giphy.gif

I could be on the wrong track here but it occurs to me Desmond may want to make a statement to our slightly depleted squad - by sending them out to make a statement against the Chooks. We are down on troops, so the statement is unlikely to be 'we can defeat you millionaires'. But it may well be something like 'we can whack you, hard and repeatedly, and you will be looking out for us when we meet soon in the actual premiership!'

Or maybe just go through the motions of a normal trial match? But surely the opportunity to match up against the reigning premiers is a motivational opportunity. I might even travel up to watch, just in case!

giphy.gif
Love your work @SeaEagleRock8 !!!
No one can run without legs and breathe properly with a sore rib cage . Defence plays a big part in securing a win .We were a bunch of soft cocks in defence under Trent .

giphy.gif
Unlike the statement from the first trial which was: We have brittle bones!

Sorry to be a spoil sport, but you do know that players can still be suspended for things that happen in trial games?

We're already going to be missing Tommy, Tangles and the Big Bopper for a few weeks. I doubt Des will be telling anyone to go out there and risk having to front up to the judiciary before the season even starts. We're behind the 8-ball as is.

Sorry to be a spoil sport, but you do know that players can still be suspended for things that happen in trial games?

We're already going to be missing Tommy, Tangles and the Big Bopper for a few weeks. I doubt Des will be telling anyone to go out there and risk having to front up to the judiciary before the season even starts. We're behind the 8-ball as is.
Yes I only thought of that after posting. Oh well, would love to see us get stuck into them though!

I guess they could have happened in proper games but **** I hate trials!!

These last 3 years haven’t been kind to us in and injury sense and the first freaking game we cop THREE of them!!

I'm not that worried about the injuries, especially this early in the season. Tom pretty much lives with a niggle, while the boppers were just a bit unlucky while being fresh. They will recover for when we neem them, and we can test and blood other options.

It could be a lot worse.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4