trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is a true story mate and it raisers the hair at the back of my neck and brings a tears to my eyes

I have known people that have been given the death sentence from their doctor . A death certificate with only months to live and through their positive and optimistic attitude they over came adversity and are still living in hope .
This is life .....
In life no one escapes adversity along the way and without a positive attitude and the hope that positivity brings , adversity will quickly consume us .
Yes - for some reason some people are really negative about being positive.

mBOH4kRwn6SEjUPgmoaSXzDq21s-gVyXW0EMpKAbXx1lqIEIp-Kt0muMJle6mbl2L6Iy7TwfinPtN5KPEkfU1O_S

Not worth turning up, they've got about two and a half first graders playing.
Well I have been the last few years to this game , always s great game.
If the roosters were at full strength we lose this game by 30+
But with that squad announced a win by 4-6 points by us I think.
2 things , shame the roosters are not bringing there a squad as it is a really good test to see where we match up against them.
Finally be under no allusion the game on March 23 will be completely different to the one we face on Saturday.

Well I have been the last few years to this game , always s great game.
If the roosters were at full strength we lose this game by 30+
But with that squad announced a win by 4-6 points by us I think.
2 things , shame the roosters are not bringing there a squad as it is a really good test to see where we match up against them.
Finally be under no allusion the game on March 23 will be completely different to the one we face on Saturday.
I am rostered on again this weekend otherwise I would make the trip and enjoy watching our troops .
I think our Eagles will win by more than 6 points and I really do not believe we would lose by 30 + . I have more faith than that for our coach and players .
I have seen no indication from our first game against the Sharks that we would lose by 30 points . Defensively we were better than last season .
Weather the roosters bring their best squad or not this second game will do us the world of good as we are still working out combinations .
As for March 23 , we should have Tom and hopefully a few others on the paddock recovered from injury
From what I have seen so far our 2019 Sea eagles will run out fighting for a win until the final whistle blows and this blows any chance of us losing to any side by 30+

Interesting team for the roosters. Wonder if des will also name a no name team.

I think with Turbo out and Walker likely to join him, Des might not have much option but to play most of our first choice side in Gosford. Not because its a must win game, but he needs combinations working, especially in a very depleted backline where the way its looking, Jorge is the only one who could be considered a regular first grader and the only others with top grade experience are Parker and Suli.

Interesting team for the roosters. Wonder if des will also name a no name team.
I think Des is an a different situation than the Roosters coach with his team . The roosters coach has his team sorted out . Des needs to play all his players and work out combination and which players are best for our team . I think we will Hammer the roosters and even though it wont be their best line up the Hammering will be good for our momentum going into the first round against the cats . We will fist castrate the cocks this weekend and then skin the cats at leichhardt
If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this land

We need you running out with them Bozo. That amount of confidence has to rub off
Get that roster changed and get your ass up there

Mate going into a game without confidence is like going into your honey moon without an erection

after-the-erection-400x476.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8