trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Injuries in trial games can happen just as easily as they can in Round 1.

I think we all remember Rd.1 in 2010 at the SFS against the Tigpies. We lost Wolfman to a shoulder injury....in the warm up before the game had even started. Then to put the icing on the cake, Snake did his ACL in the game itself. We lost both for the season virtually as the season began.

Injuries happen in physical sport. Hell, even professional 10 Pin bowlers get injuries and about the only thing that mob hit is the bar.

Just be thankful that they seem to be shorter term injuries this time around (hopefully that includes Tangles).

Yep.

And positive things happen to negative people.

And negative things happen to positive people.

Its called life.

Totally!

Just remember

Positive stuff - Negative stuff = no stuff.
Unless
Positive Stuff Squared - the Squared root of negative stuff leads to a double negative negative which when multiplying by 4.36672643 squared always gives a positive positive BOZO .

So what im trying to say is........

Hane on what was the question?

Its a trial game. The purpose of a trial games is to sort things out. I remember when back in the 80's we played a trial game against a side we flogged them 24 nil. They went on to win the comp undefeated. Results in trial games mean little. Trial games are about blooding new players and sorting things out. I am only concerned about round 1 against the Tigers as they have a very good squad and we have a poor record at Leichhardt Oval.

Don't take it to serious.
The NEGATIVE Word IS SERIOUS .
Can you imagine if we had a coach with a negative approach and players with a negative attitude ?
A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE NEVER BRINGS POSITIVE OUTCOMES
and that is fcking serious BIG TIME .
Try working with a negative person . The prick will do your head in

The NEGATIVE Word IS SERIOUS .
Can you imagine if we had a coach with a negative approach and players with a negative attitude ?
A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE NEVER BRINGS POSITIVE OUTCOMES
and that is fcking serious BIG TIME .
Try working with a negative person . The prick will do your head in
It does mate let me tell you .

Totally!

Just remember

Positive stuff - Negative stuff = no stuff.
Unless
Positive Stuff Squared - the Squared root of negative stuff leads to a double negative negative which when multiplying by 4.36672643 squared always gives a positive positive BOZO .

So what im trying to say is........

Hane on what was the question?
Sounds like the Mumbo Jumbo that NASA puts out whenever someone asks a pertinent question regarding “the Van Allen Belt” and what exists on the other side of it.

It does mate let me tell you .

This is a true story mate and it raisers the hair at the back of my neck and brings a tears to my eyes

I have known people that have been given the death sentence from their doctor . A death certificate with only months to live and through their positive and optimistic attitude they over came adversity and are still living in hope .
This is life .....
In life no one escapes adversity along the way and without a positive attitude and the hope that positivity brings , adversity will quickly consume us .

Roosters 34- manly 20
This is the score I predict come Saturday night
If we come through the match with no more serious injuries then it will be a successful night regardless of the scoreboard.

This is a true story mate and it raisers the hair at the back of my neck and brings a tears to my eyes

I have known people that have been given the death sentence from their doctor . A death certificate with only months to live and through their positive and optimistic attitude they over came adversity and are still living in hope .
This is life .....
In life no one escapes adversity along the way and without a positive attitude and the hope that positivity brings , adversity will quickly consume us .
The right Attitude.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8